Ratings for Dr. Martin Veall

He is very knowledgeable about almost everything, and he puts the medical terms and words into english I understand! He is very helpful when I ask questions, and they are on time every time I go in. And the staff is very friendly!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

Dr. Veall has been my doctor for many years now and I love him. Very easy to talk to and explains everything in English so you always understand. I just love that Cindy will work hard to ensure you get in to see the doctor as quickly as possible and once there, you very seldom sit in the waiting room and go directly to an examining room. Very impressive since I hear from others about waiting hours to see their doctor. I would highly recommend Dr. Veall. Excellent GP!!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2014

He is extremely thorough and helpful. He has a very caring attitude

flag | Submitted April 16, 2014

My whole family sees Dr. Veall we love him. I have never had a issue with him. He talks in simple english and addresses concerns.I have had Dr.Veall in the OR and same there, he took the time to calm me down, and explain what was going to happen before and after. I dont always like calling the office thou, its hit or miss with getting the receptionist. And sometimes, I feel like she may have other things she'd rather be doing. Over all love the Doc!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2013

Dr. Veall is very easy to talk to, and I have never had to wait in the waiting room to see him! Receptionist has been great too; easy to make appointments and very helpful.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2012

I find Dr. Veall easy to talk to, knowledgable and caring. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2011

Cindy the receptionist is rude. makes you feel like you are a bother. she is very high on her horse considering she isn't even the doctor she just answers phones and should find another job that has nothing to do with public service.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2011

Dr. Veall is simply the best Dr. I've had. He's honest, caring and knowledgable!!! I trust him and I'm so fortunate to have him for my family Doc! Sylvia .B

flag | Submitted September 14, 2009

Dr Veall is my Doctor for many years and I have no complain about him. He is very cheerful and helpful. Very matter of fact .I like him my husband liked him and was his patient for many years and now my son is his patient and really likes him too.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2009

Dr. Veall has been my doctor for 17 years and he is a great doctor.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2009