Ratings for Dr. Tejus Raval

Wonderful practise all great friendly k owlegeable

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

This office is outstanding , love all the staff , very professional ..

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

excellent office with great compassionate dentists!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

Great office! Wonderful with high anxiety patients. They follow the Ontario fee guide so charges are the norm to what I have seen elsewhere.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

My Family has been seeing Dr.Raval's practice for almost 20 years. I have always been extremely satisfied with any work he has done for me and my children. His staff is excellent, the office has a warm and friendly environment and I highly recommend this office to anyone looking for a new dentist in Orangeville. I also have never had any overcharges, as he follows the current Ontario Dentist Fee Guide.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015

I had a gum graft done and he didn't do a very good job. I paid $1600 to get one tooth fixed and it wasn't even done properly. His prices are way higher than every where else.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2014

I agree staff are very friendly,however i find their charges are very much above what other dentists charge.For implants their fee was double to another dentist where i finally had it done.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2013

While everyone seems pleasant - he is very much all about the money... My neighbor had a similar experience, everyone seems nice, but the work does not hold up and the charges seem over done.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2012

Can't say enough about him, awesome dentist, and I say this as a patient for the last 5 years. He does not rip people off, and is completely honest.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2011

Can't say enough great things about Dr.Raval! His staff and office are amazing and would reccomend any of my family or friends to him.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2009