Ratings for Dr. Timothy Heron

He is a good surgeon a nice person and very responsive to questions. But here is my issue with Dr Tim Heron: If you are young and athletic, do not see him for your shoulder. He tightenes my capsule, without telling me he will do so mind you (even if he did it was mentioned by passing and didnt explain how much of a pain this would turn out to be) and he didnt ask or ensure about my athletics. I might be going under the knife to reverse this nightmare.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

Best doctor in the business of reconstructing knees

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

Dr. Heron did my rotator cuff surgery. It was described as a massive tear and I had a pain-free recovery with a solid result. Nice guy to boot and very competent. Came highly recommended.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

Even I had an apointment, I always had to wait from 30 to 90 minuts before meeting him.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

Très bon orthopédiste et très à l'écoute et prend le temps qu'ils faut.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

Tis doctor couldn't get me out of his office fast enough

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

Dr. Tim heron Did my last and forth surfery. Like a brand new Knee, the acl allogreiff Was a real success!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2015

je l ai vu une fois c un exellent ortho il a l ecoute actif

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

I got operated twice by Dr Heron, he operated both my shoulders that dislocated often. Excellent doctor, really attentive and very skilled surgeon. I recommended him to everybody around me.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

Le Dr. Heron est excellent en tout. IL m'a fait le genou gauche le 20/11/ 2014 est c'est une réussite totale. Maintenant, ( 15/01/15) c'est le genou droit et ce fut très bien. Son équipe est très attentive envers le client. J'ai rencontré plusieurs de ces patients et nous sommes tous très satisfait. C'est le Dr. René Morel ( excellent en médecine du travail) de la polyclinique Maisonneuve rue assomption , qui me l'avait recommandé.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015