Ratings for Dr. Timothy Heron

All I could say Dr.Timothy Heron for President . He did my ACL and meniscus I feel like I have a brand new knee . Best surgeon in Montreal

flag | Submitted April 16, 2018

Very knowledgeable and patient. But always have to wait over an hour - sometimes 2 hours for the appointment.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

C'est sans aucun doute dans mon esprit le meilleur chirurgien que j'ai pus rencontrer de toute ma vie. Chirurgie d'épaule que j'avais beaucoup de problème avant. Écoute et humainement incomparable, je remercie le ciel

flag | Submitted September 10, 2017

Excellent chirurgien.Il m'a opérée à une épaule et récupération complète . Il est très sympathique et explique très bien ce qui nous attend. De plus on ne voit même plus les cicatrices tellement il travaille bien.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

He is a good surgeon a nice person and very responsive to questions. But here is my issue with Dr Tim Heron: If you are young and athletic, do not see him for your shoulder. He tightenes my capsule, without telling me he will do so mind you (even if he did it was mentioned by passing and didnt explain how much of a pain this would turn out to be) and he didnt ask or ensure about my athletics. I might be going under the knife to reverse this nightmare.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

Best doctor in the business of reconstructing knees

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

Dr. Heron did my rotator cuff surgery. It was described as a massive tear and I had a pain-free recovery with a solid result. Nice guy to boot and very competent. Came highly recommended.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

Even I had an apointment, I always had to wait from 30 to 90 minuts before meeting him.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

Très bon orthopédiste et très à l'écoute et prend le temps qu'ils faut.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

Tis doctor couldn't get me out of his office fast enough

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016