You may also like

Ratings for Dr. James Kleiman

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

I didn't mind waiting to see him I've been seeing him more than five years I thought he was the best doctor he was always explaining things and helpful when it comes to medication and getting sick he made sure everything was OK and ordered a lot of testing but since I've had more serious problems with a brain injury I went to him say I had seizures since my accident he prescribed me something. I still had seizure's after then went to a different doctor and was told by him that doctor kleiman gave me something they give to babies. I went back to doctor kleiman only for him to say I didn't know you were having seizures. He doesn't write down new symptoms I'm having. Doesn't seem to know to much about brain injuries. If it weren't for the amazing ppl in my life I would not be seeing all the doctors I'm supposed to. I'm having a hard time getting back to doing things for myself and taking care of myself doctor kleiman signs papers like I'm able to do things after my accident which I couldn't. He has no idea what my symptoms are and seems to not care he asks questions but doesn't seem to remember after my physio told me to write things down that I'm experiencing I made an appointment he spent the whole time on my file not writing things down. Now I haveto wait to see other doctors to get papers signed by cause he is a joke when it comes tto the hard stuff like head injuries. But if your just seeing him for basic things like filling medications he's a good doctor. He takes five mins to see you cause he books like 200 patients a day. Everyone in the waiting room is to see him. Staff are so rude trying to call and get a prescription filled. Tried to tell her my situation she could have just listened and said I understand but doctor kleiman doesn't fill prescriptions over the phone. But was so rude about it. Pill bottles have that number on the containers so it'll be easier to fill then have to go in feeling dizzy cause of some stupid head injury. Its a headache dealing with a injury and having to deal with ppl who don't take stuff down when you tell them is annoying but now I'll have doctors who will listen and understand my injury better than a family doctor.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

The worst family doctor. You make an appointment for 1st and end up seeing him at 3pm-4pm. He asks so what is wrong and spends less than 5 minutes with you and always prescribes the same med to for multiple thing. It's usually amoxicillan for almost everything. I think he has a good relationship with this drug rep because this is always his go to. He is a pill pusher and wait times are ridiculous and the staff at malvern medical are so rude. The all have horrible attitudes and it took them over a month to transfer my medical files to my new family doctor.I dodon't recommend the doctor or this clinic to anyone. The only good doctor they had was Michael Ingber and he passed away.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

I agree that Dr Kleiman is amazing!! Yes the wait period is long but as stated it's a walk in clinic. I don't mind considering he's an excellent doctor. He listens and shows true concern. Which is hard to find in toronto doctors. He doesn't rush you out and truly helps you. I'm so happy I stumbled in to this walk in clinic and found him. I dont go to anyone else now.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

I think Dr Kleinman is amazing! People here are simply complaining because he is a WALK IN DOCTOR THAT MEANS THAT YOU HAVE TO WAIT IN LINE. Duh. Anyways, if they have issues with his time they should get a family dontor which they wont get becusae of the shortage so they should suck it up. Anyways he is always helpful and kind and explains things to me properly. Also becuase he knows I dont have health insurance he gives me samples that he might have in his office first. He is open to signing notes for free and he takes the time to LISTEN which a lot of doctors dont do.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2008

Didn't know that diabetes patients commonly have yeast infections ! Questioned bathing frequency !

flag | Submitted March 30, 2007

There is not much sense in making an appointment. I wait anywhere from 1 1/2 - 3 hours to see him even if I have made the appointment weeks in advance.When I finally do get called in he rushes me out after about 3 -5 minutes.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2007

He is NEVER on time and keeps his patients waiting up to 1 1/2 hours to see him. Rushes through appts. Average time spent with him...5 minutes !

flag | Submitted March 13, 2007

Dr. James Kleiman's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "He is great! Long waits but very caring, informative and through... I appreciate that. "

July 24, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I didn't mind waiting to see him I've been seeing him more than five years I thought he was the best doctor he was always explaining things and helpful when it ..."

March 2, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "The worst family doctor. You make an appointment for 1st and end up seeing him at 3pm-4pm. He asks so what is wrong and spends less than 5 minutes with you an..."

September 18, 2014