Ratings for Dr. Kathryn Bennett

She refuses to take ,my wife as a patient even though my wife had been at Grandview since it opened. When ask to see specialist, sends me to wrong one. How did she ever get licence, out of a cereal box?

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

Fabulous doctor for myself and my twins. Highly punctual, service oriented and empathetic. I trust her advice whole heartedly. I am always the focus of her attention and am never rushed or dismissed. She keeps very detailed knowledge of background and any concerns now and future. She is also very personable, humorous and very kind. Two thumbs up.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2015

I will never see her again. If she had taken the time and did her job right i wouldnt have suffered in pain and confusion for another day. I shouldnt have had to go to the emergency room. She wouldnt listen to me explain what was going on. She was more conern about getting me out of her office once i had gotten sick. She just said it was a 24hr bug,that i needed rest and gatoraid. I have inner ear vertigo. Not at all a small nothing to worry about bug.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2013

N'T WORSE DOCTOR EVER!!! WHY EVEN BOTHER TO HAVE A UN-PROFESSIONAL DOCTOR LIKE HER WHO IS HARDLY EVERY THERE? SHE IS RUDE, CONDESCENDING & FINSHES OFF YOUR SENTENCES. SHE RUSHES YOUR APPT. TIME AND YOU WALK OUT MORE CONFUSED THAN BEFORE. IF YOU ASK FOR A REFERRAL, SHE SAYS SHE'LL DO THE TESTING HERSELF. I'VE DONE THAT 3 TIMES ALREADY & NO RESULTS...I'M STILL HAVE PAIN ISSUES. I ABSOLUTELY DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS SO CALLED DOCTOR TO ANYONE. GO TO THE WALK IN CLINIC & YOU'LL GET TREATED BETTER. MAYBE IF I PAID HER DIRECTLY, THEN SHE WOULD LISTEN TO ME & MY PROBLEM WOULD BE TREATED ALREADY. I WOULDN'T HAVE TO BE IN CONSTANT AGONY!IT SEEMS THAT SHE SEE'S A LOT OF PEOPLE IN THE VERY FEW HOURS SHE ACTUALLY THERE. CRAMMING EVERYONE IN SO THAT SHE CAN BILL OHIP TO THE MAX EACH TIME. SHE DOESN'T CARE ABOUT THE PATIENT CARE, BUT HER INCOME. HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE DOCTOR. I WON'T EVER GO THERE AGAIN!!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2013

Very rude and condescending!I'm 30yrs old, but apparently she doesn't believe me that I'm not pregnant! hmm..I haven't had sex for approx 3yrs now, so I think that's a huge NO! Also cut me off and tried to put words in my mouth! Denied me blood work, and an ultrasound-despite having chronic abdominal pain for approx 7mths now! The only thing she gives me is a urine test! I saw her 2-3 times, and received the exact same treatment! I go to urgent care in Kitchener, only waited 10min max, asked for a referral to a Gynecologist, and got it with no questions asked! And to have the doctor tell me, he's very sure I may have endometriosis! For those unaware, that causes major fertility problems, and I have not had any children yet, but want to! That's if I'm still fertile! I've been at Grandview Medical Centre, since I was born, and it's the worst doctor's office ever! They treat me like pure****, and never let me see my own family doctor, which is why I got stuck seeing this useless doctor!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2012

Dr. Bennett is a very bad doctor. I would NEVER recommend anyone to go to her. She does not take the time to actually listen to you or your concerns. She rushes you and doesn't seem like she cares AT ALL. She has zero bed side manners. She has continuously given myself and my sister the same medicine, no matter what the symptoms, and they have not worked. Also, I have been trying to see her for weeks now and she is on vacation. I think she goes on vacation for 10 weeks out of the year. I can never get an appointment and her staff at the clinic is VERY rude and make you go through lots of "nurses" before seeing the on call doctor. She is supposed to be my family doctor but I will never go there again.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2012

Terrible experience, very rude, condescending and just gave the impression that she never cared. Rather than listen to symptoms, she cut me off mid sentence and inserted her own ending. She did seem knowledgeable, might not be a bad doctor if she learned to stop talking and actually listen to her patients. But wouldn't be able to tell you. Couldn't hardly get a word in.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2012

Dr. Bennett is a horrible doctor. Not only do I find her unprofessional, she seems to have no concern for my personal well-being whatsoever. Last time I went in, I was concerned about a few issues, and she avoiding answering questions or taking tests and instead asked me about how my mother was doing after being treated for breast cancer. (Which I'm sure is personal between my mother and doctor). She also refused to renew my birth control, because I hadn't gone in for a PAP, and I needed to remind them about being referred to an OBGYN. Stop rushing me, listen, and maybe look over MY file before I come in.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2011

Dr. Bennett is a great doctor. The only thing I don't like, is that she is not in her office 5 days a week, and has been off on holidays for 5 weeks so far since June!I like the fat that she takes time to listen, and if she doesn't know the answer will tell you that, and refer you to someone that does. I am moving out of town, but will travel the 2 hrs to have her as my doctor!!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2010

We have been with Dr. Bennett for 4 years. At first it felt like we were being rushed, but now it is clear that she takes time for anything important. If it's a minor infection that needs antibiotics she is pretty quick and it seems to do the trick, but when more serious things have come up she has taken the time and taken us seriously. She is encouraging and I often feel like I've just left an appointment with a mom who happens to be a good Dr. We are blessed to have her when so many people don't have a Dr.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2010