Ratings for Dr. Norman E. Rosenthal

I have been a patient of Dr. Rosenthal's for well over a decade. 97% on-time. He has graciously allowed a session to go beyond the allotted time when matters seem to need it and also never charged me additional for the overage. It goes without saying that he has The Knowledge. I have not infrequently felt not heard as Dr. Rosenthal seems absorbed during sessions in taking long-hand notes (for liability and medical history/status) while I talked. The result is that he asks me questions which I have already answered during my soliloquy and I have to repeat. He has always been upbeat. He clearly is a problem solver if one gets into that type of discussion. I also sense that he likes quick action and he was/is a highly competent administrator. Not touchy feely. He has a patient practice, writes books, lectures around the world (frequent overseas traveler), teaches at GU. Unknown how he picks new patients (my guess-got to be an interesting case and/or referral from physician friend).

flag | Submitted May 19, 2014

Dr. Norman E. Rosenthal's Credentials

• Univ Of The Witwatersrand, Med Sch, Johannesburg, So Africa (Grad. 1973)

AARP