Ratings for Dr. Christopher R. Howe

Two years ago I went to Dr. Howe because he was the closest Orthopedic Surgeon to my residence. He ordered a MRI, which showed spinal stenosis in my lower back. He advised surgery but I was afraid of surgery so I delayed. Over the past year the pain became sever. After some study of the surgery I scheduled surgery May 16, 2013. The surgery greatly exceeded my expectations. All my leg and hip pain is gone, and I don’t walk bent over. Also when I stand up I can stand up straight immediately. Something I haven’t been able to do for years. This was my first experience at Valley General Hospital, and I was pleased with the care. The L2-L6 Laminectomy is tough surgery and it slowed me down for the first month. Now at three months I am full recovery. I had pain for the first week after surgery but it was controlled by medication. All things considered, Dr. Christopher Howe is a great caring physician and surgeon that I highly recommend without reservation.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2013

Dr. Christopher R. Howe's Credentials

• University Of North Dakota School Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)

Top Hospitals in Renton, WA