Ratings for Dr. Michael Blue

Not sure why this man is a doctor. It's pretty clear that he was bothered by my presence. Doesn't appear to care at all.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2014

Took my adult son to St. Ann's ER the day before Labor Day a couple years ago. He was having severe stomach pains. There were few patients there, so I figured we would not wait long. Dr. Blue was on duty. He was too busy flirting with the nurses to pay much attention to us. Even after the tests were done and the nurse said we could go, we had to wait another 45 minutes for Dr. Blue to sign off on it. When I looked out at the nurses' station, he was sitting there still flirting with the nurses. The worse part was, he misdiagnosed my son. He insisted it was food poisoning, but when the test results came back a few days later, it was not. Now we will never know what it was. Arrogant man.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2011

Dr. Michael Blue was the worst doctor I've ever had. He was very unsympathetic, uncaring and very very cold. I had a miscarriage and he had a terrible bedside manner. He was very cold and matter of fact. You could tell that he didn't care about his patients. He should never had been a doctor. I would never ever recommend him to anyone!!!!!!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2010

rude, terse, unsympathetic, Dr Blue was more worried about hos telephone than me. dr Blue was not interested in hearing what I had to say about my condition.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2010

I was recently treated by Dr. Blue in the emergency room at Mt. Carmel St. Ann's hospital, and was sincerely impressed with the care I received from him throughout my visit. After months of excruciating headaches which my GP was unable to diagnose, Dr. Blue ran a battery of tests and noticed some indicators that may suggest an underlying neurological condition (PTC). He was extremely patient, kind, thorough, and his bedside manner and warmth made a stressful situation much more pleasant. Despite being spread thin between many ER patients, he answered all our questions in depth, and assured that I left the ER with the proper information and referrals to seek further treatment with a specialist. I would count my blessings to find this type of care with a GP, let alone in the ER. I would highly recommend Dr. Blue, and I am thankful to him for the treatment, guidance, and compassion he offered me during my visit.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2009

Dr. Michael Blue's Credentials

• Oh State Univ Coll Of Med, Columbus Oh 43210 (Grad. 1979)

AHC