Ratings for Dr. William Barnes

Dr. Barnes was very thorough and took time to assess even though it was walk in.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

He saved my fathers life. A couple years ago my dad wenr to urgent care because he was feeling ill, after checking his blood preasure they sent him home. They couldn't find anything wrong. Later that day my dad still not feeling well decided to go to the St. James Clinic. I had previously told my dad that Dr. Barnes was thorough after my own encounter with him. Dr. Barnes ran some tests in the office and sent my dad directly to the hospital with the results. It so happened my dad had a heart attack. I'm so thankful to Dr. Barnes for giving me the opportunity to still have my father with me.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2015

br barnes pays attention to what his patients are saying.he is a very good doctor and has time for you.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2011

I have been seeing dr. barnes for approx 2 years and he has always been very good at listening and spot on in his assessments... I would recommend him to anyone looking for a good family dr.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2009

I have dealt with Dr. Barnes on several occasions and he is always friendly and helpful. I would fully recommend him!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2008

gives out to many drugs when less is called for.I now use half as many pills ,after I went to another dr.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2008

Dr. Barnes is very gentle and listens to his patients. He is also very thoughtful in what he suggests. He always has time and overall he is a very good doctor.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2008