Ratings for Dr. Monique P. Hamilton

Dr. Hamilton is one of the greatest OB/GYN that I have seen in my life, I have been to great doctors in the pass but know have out beat her, she's very GENUINE, and UNIQUE in her own ways. Dr. Monique expains everything in details, (medical terminology) where you can understand. Most of all she very compassionate and caring of her patients. I appreciate her to the fullness. I would not trade her for any other doctor. OMG an her staff is WONDERFUL, I don't mind the distance to her office to New Orleans. After my procedure her was very compassionated and that made me felt free from my surgery and less worry, I thank God daily for her and the wisdom she gives to her patients. I couldn't have asked for a better OB/GYN

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

Dr. Hamilton is the most knowledgeable OB/GYN that I have had the pleasure of dealing with. She is also a teacher. She is willing to explain body functions and will not hesitate to ‘pull out her diagrams’ and explain how female organs are supposed to function. As her patient, I appreciate that she is willing to explain procedures and their necessity. I never feel rushed, although I know as she has a huge patient load. It is also refreshing that there is no question to ‘crazy’ for her. I applaud Ochsner for their efforts in keeping knowledgeable, qualified, compassionate female doctors on staff!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2010

I absolutely love Dr. Hamilton, I've been going to her close to 10 years! Dr. Hamilton is very compassionate about her patients and knowledgable about services. I would definitely recommend her. She's the best!!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2010

Dr. Hamilton is a friendly, kind, caring and knowledgeable physician. She takes extra time to explain to her patients what they are experiencing and what they could experience. She is very focused on a healthy lifestyle especially during pregnancy. She returns all phone messages and follows up with her patients even after delivery. She is a sweet woman and I have already my visits with her. She can easily become one of your good friends and confidants.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2007

Dr. Monique P. Hamilton's Credentials

• La State Univ Sch Of Med In New Orleans, New Orleans La 70112 (Grad. 1998)

Commercial Insurance Company