Ratings for Dr. Stuart Gordner

Very helpful , always punctual , trust Him very much

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

The best pediatrician I have had for my children never stare me in the wrong direction. Whatever he recommend for my kids it always work Dr Gordner is very down to earth he tells you the truth some of us might not like to hear the truth but I really appreciate what he has done for my children and I would recommend him any day. Thank you Dr. Gordner and your Staff for all the years of wonderful health care services you have given may the good Lord continue to bless you with knowledge, wisdom and understanding all the best.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

Dr. Gordner is the best doctor. I have had him for a really long time. He listens to everything you say. He gives you the right type of medicine. He checks you well before giving you the medicine. His Knowledge of being a doctor is amazing. I am sad to lose him. My family loved him as the doctor. This is the right doctor to see. He does not take long to check you. He is amazing the best doctor I ever seen and went to. COME TO HIM WHEN YOU NEED A DOCTOR THANK YOU DR. GORDNER.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

Knowing a physician's scope of practice is diagnosing illness and prescribing the appropriate medicine to treat the symptoms, I found our recent visit to Dr. Gordner particularly distressing. The curriculum at medical school in Canada offers little to no training in nutrition or parenting. If one has no or very limited knowledge in a particular area they should state that if questioned, and definitely not offer an opinon. Medical practitioners should realize that their area of expertise is not parenting, or nutrition/feeding unless of course they have accrued accredited studies in addition to that of which is part of standard medical and pediatric school in this subject area. When we visited this Pediatrician today for the first time with our premature infant Dr. Gordner ACTUALLY had the ignorance to say that breastfeeding our infant is not "the be-all or end-all" (despite what other health care practitioners, health care institutions, or research has found) and that he didn't care what we fed or infant: breastmilk or formula. Facts are facts and the research is VERY clear that there are significant health risks to not breastfeeding, especially for premature infants. We had not asked Dr. Gordner for his opinion on what to feed our child...we had made an informed infant feeding decision to breastfeed. If he didn't care (as he stated) what we fed our baby I am wondering why he went on to say that breastfeeding is not the "be-all or end-all"; other than to deduce that he is clearly unsupportive of breastfeeding. I feel fortunate that I am an very educated parent when it comes to infant feeding and that I have done my research and have the World Health Organization, both the Canadian and American Pediatric society that also strongly endorse my knowledge of the importance of breastfeeding and that it DOES matter not only for the health outcomes for infants for their life as babies and children but for their whole lifetime that their risk of cancers, infections, and diabetes (to name only a few diseases) is significantly reduced if they don't receive any artificial baby milk ("formula"). I found it appalling that Dr. Gordon didn't even follow the advice of his own regulating and governing body (the Canadian Pediatric Society) before offering his unsolicited infant feeding advice to us. I am also grateful to know that MY risk of developing diabetes, breastmilk and ovarian cancer, as well as osteoporosis is decreased proportionately the longer I breastfeed in my lifetime. I am absolutely baffled (and quite angry frankly) that this "health care practitioner" would tell us and likely many of his patients today and since he graduated medical school way back in 1974 that infant feeding choices don't matter to him, that he doesn't care and that breastfeeding is not the "be-all or end-all" -- in other words, that it doesn't matter. This Pediatrician would do well to either keep his incorrect opinion to himself or educate himself in infant/child feeding. Patients and potential patients be aware that this Pediatrician is very unsupportive of breastfeeding and will not keep his even uneducated opinions to himself. Needless to say we will not be returning to give Dr. Gordon our business.

Submitted November 25, 2016

He's the most informative doctor. My children feel so comfortable with him. I would recommend him to all. He's great and worth the wait.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

I think he's a one of the best pedis Pediatrician in Canada

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

I find him very unprofessional now. Always in a rush and doesn't take the time to listen to what I need to say. I would wait 2 hours just for a two minute talk with him about my child when I take my child there for medical help, The front desk ladies are sometimes unpolite. Having to find out my child's condition through another doctor that he did not carefully check upsets me. I seriously do not recommend this doctor for your child at all. Very disappointed.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

The bet Doctor ever , I love the service that I've had with him for both of my children through out the years they have grown up best everything !

flag | Submitted September 30, 2016

The best pediatrician! So happy that my three boys had him for their doctor.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

I would recommend him to anyone I know! He is an amazing doctor, so kind and respectful. He does his job well and knows what he is talking about. :)

flag | Submitted August 13, 2016