Ratings for Dr. Sandra J. Tatro

Sadly she has the bedside manner of a hammerhead shark. If you have ANY weight issue (over weight) DO NOT expect warm and fuzzy. My dear friend left this womans office totally crushed and humiliated. People who are overweight know they are, they don't need the same bullying they have recieved most of their lives.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2014

had mesh put in for an inguinal hernia, and have been not able to work since it has been about 9 months. went back because of pain and she said she could give me a numbing injection that would last 5-6 hrs. I TOLD HER NO! I DONT WANT IT LOUD AND CLEAR 3 TIMES. MY MOM LEFT THE ROOM AND DR RETURNED WITH A SYRINGE AND SOME UNKNOW LIQUID SHE NEVER TOLD ME WHAT IT WAS. SHE MADE ME FEEL AS IF I HAD NO CHOICE IF I DID LET HER INJECT ME WITH WHAT IT WAS I WOULDNT BE ABLE TO LEAVE. WHEN I LEFT THE WOUND WAS LITERALLY THE SIZE OF A BASEBALL NO JOKE. I AM STILL HAVEING PROBLEM AND STILL CANT WORK. THE INJECTION MADE IT WORSE. MY MOM AND I ASKED SOME QUESTION AND SHE GOT VERY DEFENSIVE. I WOULD NOT TRUST HER AT ALL!! I now have to go to another surgeon to get it fixed. Felt like all she was doing last time i went was covering her own ass. she told me it will probably hurt this bad the rest of my life. According to other physicians it shouldnt hurt at all. Would not recomend under any circumstances!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2014

Dr. Tatro did breast biopsy and had to work around my aged implants. She stood at the doorway to my admit room before surgery & did a wonderful uncomplicated biopsy. The only gripe I have had since isn't her fault; the anesthesiologist injected the sedative into my arm & it burned like heck; I kind of said OWWW! really loud & he goes 'it doesn't hurt THAT bad' which it did I'm nobody's wuss but I went out before I could call him an idiot. Oh well. Doc Tatro and Staff I would rate excellent.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Dr. Sandra J. Tatro's Credentials

• Univ Of Nm Sch Of Med, Albuquerque Nm 87131 (Grad. 1996)