Ratings for Dr. Danielle Albert

I would recommend seeing her to anyone! She was kind and patient and made my experience in her office very positive. She fixed my broken tooth and it feels eve better than it did before. I will definitely be returning to this office again!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2013

Had to ask one question multiple times to get an answer. Only ever did get a part of an answer. She was nice but wouldn't give me any information about ME even when recommending treatment. Incompetent and should not be allowed to practice as a Dentist.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2011

she was very personable, well informed, gentle, and patient. She clearly explained all my options to me. I felt very comfortable there and would recommend her and the office to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2009

she put a crown on my tooth last year and it fell off, so had to go back and have it done again, ( had to leave work to have this done) and last night, it fell off again, does she not know how to put a crown on to stay!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2007

Found her to be very rough, she certainly isn;t gentle by any means. Slow at filling teeth, don't like going to the dentist as it is, just want to get in and out, when she's working you're there for the morning/afternoon. Find that the newer dentist are more for cosmetic dentistry, whatever happened to regular dentistry. If I had the big bucks I would have perfect teeth, veneers etc, but this day and age, just want the basics!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2007

One of the nicest dentists I have ever had !

flag | Submitted March 13, 2007