Ratings for Dr. Scott W. Treworgy

Appallingly rude, bordering on inhuman. This is not a case of a "personality difference/preference." I am dumbfounded as to how he gets away with what he does.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2012

flag | Submitted April 8, 2012

he leaves patience without there medication. doesn't refill prescriptions when there do. terrible doctor for recovering addicts. i don't understand why this man still has a job! almost every addict he treats ends up relapsing!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2011

Interrupted me several times, put me on meds that I was allergic too after I told him, didnt understand I could not afford them as I was done to my lat dollar in the bank - rude and discourteous.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2010

Dr. Treworgy interrupted me several times while I was talking to him. His responses to things I said showed that he clearly wasn't listening to what I was saying and was, seemingly, trying to end the consultation as quickly as possible to move on to whatever was next on his schedule. Never made eye contact with me once.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2010

Dr. Scott W. Treworgy's Credentials

• University Of Vermont College Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

Commercial Insurance Company