Ratings for Dr. Wayne M. Lau

I went to this surgeon with a cyst causing pain. One of many subaceous cysts. Had previous removal of a cyst from a different part of my body from a different doctor in a different state that was ruptured. No problems. Dr Lau, unfortunately was not able to feel the ruptured cyst in my back. He could feel all the other cysts that were not ruptured. He said he would remove those. But the one causing extreme pain, he would not remove. Many people I know could feel the bulge. I could reach back and feel it. After suffering with pain for a long time, went to get it removed. My primary care doctor referred me to Dr Lau. He would not remove the one cyst causing me extreme pain. I am sure he felt it. I will never refer anyone I know to this guy!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2017

Dr. Lau and his staff make sure that I, as a patient, understand everything - pre and post treatment. They answer questions quickly and are serious [not scary] and reassuring].

flag | Submitted April 11, 2011

Dr. Wayne M. Lau's Credentials

• Tufts University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

MSP/BC Med