Ratings for Dr. K.T. Yoong

Very uncaring man. Refuses to listen to you. Seems to be running story in his head while looking away from you or at a computer screen. I feel for his staff.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Dr. Yoong over the years has turned into the most rudest, uncaring doctor. He does not listen to a word you say and ends up yelling at you if you dont stay quiet, asks you to leave, and threatens to not treat you. He never looks at you and keeps his back to you the whole time. He makes you feel frustrated and worse then how you felt before coming to the office. If I could give him -5 stars I would because he has become a raging tyrant.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

Very condescending. Wait time Is unacceptable. Threatened to drop me as a patient cause I went to urgent care when his office was closed.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

Charged me for a "sick note" when I was there getting papers from the college signed so I can participate in classes. I have had these papers signed off for many years and as soon as he realized he had to stamp and sign off the bottom portion he proceeded to charge me. What a scam. I am not working and am going to school.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

Nice Doctor and I really do like his secretary, she is always pleasant and helpful. However the wait is unbearable so if I need something ASAP its a two hour wait at his office and if you go to a medical clinic he gets upset and has threatened to drop me as a patient if I go over the governments allotted clinic allowance. Also pushed cortizone shots a lot, he must have suggested them to me quite a few times and each time I've gone myself to the chiropractor and they have fixed the problem.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

I have been with Dr. Yoong for 27 years. I also find that he does not seem to care as much anymore and just wants you out of his office as quick as possible. His receptionist is an absolute nightmare. We dread going to his office because of her. Very unfriendly, unhelpful and does not care about you as a patient. I stuck with Dr. Yoong for so long because he is usually very thorough and used to show a lot more compassion.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

I feel Dr. Yoong is losing his mojo...he doesn't seem to care anymore as I have had him for years. He is a very nice man and always makes you comfortable..His receptionist is a tyrant who thinks she is a Doctor and reads results and has been wrong many times....she has given wrong advice as well. Look out if she doesn't like you, can make your time difficult. It takes way to long to get an appointment as well as wait times are unreal!!! Any wait over an hour is unacceptable...I am feeling frustrated and hurt that I may have to leave a doctor that I have been with for many years far as his receptionist he could really do without!!! She is ignorant and unaccommodating

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

He is very knowlegable and takes his time with his patients. Happy to have him as a doctor!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014

The doctor himself has pretty good bedside manner, the receptionist is another story. Answer the phone when people call woman. Contrary to what others have said I find him pretty punctual.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2014

Always late, never on time; not much we as a patient can do.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2012