Ratings for Dr. Enrique Duprat

He is very kind in manner and explains procedures at the time of service. Dr. DuPrat listens to me and acts according to my explanation of my condition. He makes judgments based on what he sees as well as wht I tell him. I am fortunate to have found this surgeon. He has made me feel better. I had a coughing and choking previously undiagnosed and he found my problem and treated it immediately. Now I am much better. I will be in his ofice again in a few days for further treatment. Also, Dr. DuPrat found cancer which I thought was a bite from an insect which refused to heal. He removed the tumor in his office and I as so much better! Diabetics somtimes have suspicious places that do not heal. Check with Dr. DuPrat before it is too late! I highly reccommend this surgeon! His staff also treat patients with kindness and consideration. Thanks!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2011

HE IS A VERY COMPASSIONATE DOCTOR HE WILL ALWAYS HELP IF ASKED. HE SPENDS ALOT OF TIME WITH HIS PATIENTS SO HE UNDERSTANDS THEIR PROBLEMS.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Dr. Enrique Duprat's Credentials

• Univ Nac De La Plata, Fac De Cien Med, La Plata, Argentina (Grad. 1971)

Top Hospitals in Valley, AL