Ratings for Dr. James S. Lock

dr. lock so very nice and would pick him over and over again... great doctor thanks for takin care of me during colon cancer . his personal nurse is very sweet lady at front desk not so sweet but i can deal with it.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

Dr. Lock is sweet as can be. His nurse is very rude. I hope I never have to go back to him (that way I will not have to put up with his nurse).

flag | Submitted April 25, 2010

Dr. Lock has done gallbladder surgery on my mom and sister. He most recently had to see me because I thought I had a gallbladder attack-thankfully it was not but he sent me for testing and then we discussed what he thinks it was and he gave me some samples of medicine to try. I appreciate his bedside manner and respect him greatly as a doctor.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2010

I love Dr. Lock to death. He has done all my surgeries since I was a kid. Every one of my incisions have healed excellent. You can't even tell I have had the surgeries. He spends time with his patients in the room and explains the procedure. I will really recommend him to everyone!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2009

Dr. James S. Lock's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Kaiser-Permanente