Ratings for Dr. Stephen K. Kwan

Dr. Kwan was a blessing from God for our family. He saved my father's life and gave us several more years to spend with my precious father. I would trust Dr. Kwan with my life or the lives of my family anytime. He is kind and caring and went ABOVE AND BEYOND for my father and my family. He is the most thorough surgeon and has a great bedside manner. I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Stephen Kwan I just thank God for him!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

Dr. Kwan did an emergency by pass surgery for me. He was caring, supportive, and serious about my condition and was gracious to my family. Great follow-up care. Would highly recommend him to others. Have others ask me who did my surgery because the scar is hardly visible. Thank you Dr. Kwan.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2014

Dr. Kwan performed my triple bypass in 2002. Great doctor, great bed side manner.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2014

I would highly recommend this doctor over all others. He did 4 bypasses on me and I am doing great 18 months later. I am losing weight and eating right.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2011

I would trust this doctor with my life anytime. I had part of my lung removed and could not have had a better surgeon. Always tell people how great he was.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2010

I had surgery to rule out lung cancer. Dr Kwan told me that my incision would be approx 3-4 long located on the front of my body at the bottom of my ribcage. I woke up from surgery to find out that I had a 10 inch insicion on my back. Dr Kwan didn't take time to answer my questions. He was rude and acted like he simply didn't care. He released me from the hospital without enough pain medication. When I called his office to let them know that I was miserable, they couldn't get him to give me more medication. At my follow up visit, Dr Kwan spent less than 5 minutes with me and didn't answer several of the questions that I asked him. I will NEVER use this doctor again and I certainly wouldn't refer him to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2010

Dr. Stephen K. Kwan's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)