Ratings for Dr. Jonathan L. Skinner

Dr. Skinner and his staff saved my life. I went to my Family Practice physician with unbearable stomach pain and he suspected I may have gallstones. To confirm, he called Dr. Skinner and I was seen in his clinic within the hour! After a few tests, I was taken to surgery that night and had my gallbladder removed. I had a great experience with a kind and caring surgeon and would recommend Dr. Skinner and his team to anyone who wants quality care.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014

Emergency surgery, he was an hour and a half late. Nurses and anesthesiologist were not happy. No post op visit from him or his staff at all. First time I saw him post op was 3 weeks after surgery at my follow up appt. Horrible experience! Hospital staff at Flowers were great though. His office calls me on discharge day and lies to me when I say I would like to see Dr. for general questions. I had to go pick up work excuse AND release because "the fax must not have went through.". No follow-up care AT ALL. Would not recommend him or his office to my enemy!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2014

Dr. Jonathan L. Skinner's Credentials

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Dothan, AL