Ratings for Dr. Steven M. Fendley

I loved Dr. Fendley. I was referred to him after an abnormal mammogram and he scheduled the surgery to remove the mass immediately. He was very nice and explained everything that was going to happen during surgery and took time to make sure I didn't have any questions about anything before hand. The day of surgery everything went fine and went home later that evening. I was very surprised when the phone rang that afternoon and it was him personally calling me at home to make sure I was ok and to see if I had any questions about anything. I have never had the doctor himself call to check on me before so that was a very nice surprise. It just made me like him even more seeing that he actually cared enough to do that.I have since found out that he has done procedures on a few other family members and they liked him as well. I would recommend him to anyone, he is a really nice guy as far as I'm concerned.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2013

Made to feel like a customer instead of a patient. Denial of short term disability by Steven Fendley when needed. I found Fendley to be very cold hearted. After surgery care seemed to turn into more of a milking of money. Best interest of this patient was a non factor to Fendley.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2012

Dr. Steven M. Fendley's Credentials

• University Of South Alabama College Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Desjardins Insurance