Ratings for Dr. Gregory S. Windham

I am very pleased with the service Dr. Windham provided to me. I had laporoscopic hernia surgery and expected some discomfort but to my surprise I can hardly tell I had the procedure done. Dr. Windham is very knowledgeable and answered all my concerns. His experience shows in the excellent quality of work he provides. I know that if I ever need another surgery, Dr. Windham will be the first I consult. I would highly recommend him to anyone wanting the best.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2015

Excellent physician! Caring, competent, compassionate. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2015

very arrogant and smarty. not helpful. Always, always late. does not care !!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

Very qualified surgeon. Smart and experienced.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Be careful! I will not return for an appointment with this doctor. If you look up arrogant in the dictionary you will see his picture. Has horrible temper tantrums in operating room and his personal problems are affecting his medical practice. Ask others for advice first if you are thinking of seeing this doctor!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Doctor doesn't listen to you, he says everything looks good when it's not good at all. He lies and says the wound isn't infected, but them five months later slips and admits that it was. His nurse pulled on the stitches and I bled off and on for three weeks straight. Went to Emergency room three times to get the bleeding to stop. Argued with me saying that it was old blood, but finally admitted that it was new blood when I started bleeding in his office. He will make an 8:00 AM appointment but not show up until around 9:30. He rubbed himself up against me while he was doing the exam. I told the nurse I was running a low grade fever and she never took my temperature, other nurses didn't know how to change the bandages after surgery.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2009

Dr. Gregory S. Windham's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)