Ratings for Dr. Steven Fremeth

Rude doctor, wont let me talk, blames things on other people, he became very flustered with me. Almost angry i would say. I couldnt get why, i wasnt beeing demanding i was only asking why i had bone issues, he didnt even want to explain to me why. I am not going back, i have been a patient there for about 8 years. This guy is loosing it. It wasnt like this before.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

I had to deal with the front staff twice abd it was horrible! On the phone! Wow I was shocked how she was rude! She does not like french people! So sad!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2018

Called this office and the woman who answered the phone was shockingly rude. After seeing all the negative reviews about this dentist, I am happy I didn’t go there.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

The front desk staff is always grumpy. Dr Fremeth seems to have the attitude that he is better than you when you ask questions or mention anything about medical history. His hands are quite shaky and he is very rough. It seemed almost as though he wanted to try and steady his hands by being more forceful. I would not recommend him based mainly on his hands but also the attitude that he and his staff have towards clients.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

Dr. Fremeth has been our family dentist for about 24 years. He was wonderful, warm and friendly with the kids when they were little. Hygienists always good and friendly. Never wait more than 5 minutes past appt time.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2018

There is one receptionist that is quite rude. I do not want to mention her name. The rest are OK but not great. I have been going to this office for over 25 years...the excellent quality of service is no longer there, in terms of the front desk staff and Dr. Fremeth, himself. He is always rushing around and uses too much force, not to mention his hands are quite shaky. I think it is time for him to retire. I do have to say that the team of hygienists are very thorough and polite.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2017

Dr Fremeth is a good dentist but his front desk clerk, named Nancy is rude. She has a bad attitude and she has shed a bad light on the dentist. Also, the dental hygienist I find are always grumpy when the clean my kid's teeth. I just don't get why they expect us to take it when the office runs on clients. I will no longer put up with the poor customer service and the grumpy staff.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

To anyone who brought their children to Steven Fremeth, PLEASE e-mail me! kelsi_vanson8@hotmail.com Please don't hesitate if you see my post..

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

Should have read the reviews here before taking the referral from our own dentist. Our own experience with this office has been nothing but frustration! Very rude and condesecending receptionist, he's way too busy just to make a phone call, and they don't even bother discussing options with us before proceeding. Note that almost all recent reviews have been negative, rightly so. 2 thumbs down for this office!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

I love the comment about how there are negative comments "just because." Because people really have the time on their hand to make up bad things... right. Anyways, when I brought my son in to get a tooth extraction, I thought that Dr. Fremeth looked so cheerful that it made me feel a bit at ease. However, after waiting 3 hours, it was finally over and I was able to witness what everyone else was complaining about. First of all, he was so condescending blaming us for giving our son cavities. The funny thing is we did everything he advised us to do and his response to this was, well you're obviously doing something else. Word of advice, you want repeat clients, that's not the way to go. Then, he proceeds to tell us that he did more work than was previously discussed. So rather than paying the amount that was quoted to us, we paid 1.5x more. It gets even better. So I go and see my son and he's hysterical because he's a baby and he wakes up to strangers who are holding him down. I try to calm my baby and a nurse comes in saying that I need to calm myself down before calming him down. First of all, I was in no way hysterical. I'm calming down a 3 year old who is fighting me with all of his strength. All I said was "no don't do that, etc.." in a completely normal tone. Honestly, how is this a children's clinic? Start off by hiring staff that actually like children, please. I wish I looked up Dr. Fremeth before coming here. First and last time that's for sure.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2016