Ratings for Dr. Tim Nawrot

I have been a patient in this office for over twenty five years and love the service I receive. The staff are all very knowledgeable and up to date with their skills as well as courteous and polite. The receptionists are great and very accommodating when trying to schedule me as soon as possible. The dental treatment is excellent and the chairs have heat and massage. Highly recommend this office.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

I have been going to Dr. Nawrot since he started his practice, 25+ years. He has been excellent and his Staff has always been courteous and very accommodating. I highly recommend this Dental office.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

Doctor Nawrot is a GREAT Dentist. I went to him for years. I ended up trying a new Dentist in Edmonton only because I couldn't stand dealing with his rude staff of receptionists. I ended up returning to him because I was not happy with the Dentist I saw in Edmonton. Unfortunately the same two receptionists are still there. I don't want to look for a new one so just put up with them and only speak to them when I absolutely have to.

Submitted April 5, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Nawrot my entire life, however, his front receptionist (older lady) is too rude for my liking - she is rude, inconsiderate and quite frankly could use some lessons in how to treat patients...

Submitted July 25, 2013

I liked the Dr. and his dental assistants very much, however the older lady receptionist has got to be one of the rudest people I've come across. I came in and stood in front of her desk and even said a polite "Hello" while she stared, typing at her computer ignoring me. I must have stood there a good 7 minutes before she (rather annoyed) said "Name?" Hopefully she retires soon. My coworkers and father agree - their front counter staff is just miserable.

Submitted March 22, 2013

Dr, Nawrot is an excellent dentist and his staff is exceptional. I have been going there since he opened and have never had a bad experience. Keep up the great work Tim!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2007

We have been going to Dr. Nawrot for 10years now and are very pleased. Thank you to him and his staff we get great service.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2007

Best Dentist I have ever been to. Very knowledgeable, helpful and has done great work for me and my family. However... where he is a great dentist I do think his receptionists could use a lesson in politeness and tact, a couple of them can be very snooty and rude when they want to be.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2007