Ratings for Dr. Jon D. Rosser

Dr. Rosser has been my proctologist for four years, and is also a proctologist to my grandparents, parents, sister, uncle, aunt, and cousin. He gave the second opinion for my Crohn's disease; put me on a medication that allowed me to breastfeed my twins; and gave me a preventative plan to maintain my disease. As my doctor, he has performed two colonoscopies without any problems during or after; diagnosed me with food poisoning that he prescribed meds for; and has helped me to live productively with my disease. Dr. Rosser is a very down to earth doctor who is very knowledgable, but at the same time, allows you to understand the nature of your diagnosis without all the too-confusing medical terminology. He has a superb bedside manner, and takes time for all of his patients. The facility is immaculatly clean, and the staff is very friendly. The anesthesia team and staff of nurses in the surgical suite are the best you could ask for; I will never get my colonoscopies anywhere else.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2009

Dr. Jon D. Rosser's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)