Ratings for Dr. Raleigh B. Kent

HORRIFIC. My poor wife, suffering for 2 months from very clear symptoms of pain in the lower left abdomen, was FINALLY referred to a surgeon (after her GYN did a total hysterectomy that didn't cure the pain - another review on another doctor comine soon) was seen by this fellow who pushed on her leg 3-4 times while LAYING ON HER BACK, declared "you don't have a hernia, have you been evaluated by a physciatrist?" and left! Meanwhile, she suffers on as we look to a hernia surgery center. This doc is evil.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

Dr Kent very nice and I have only seen him twice and I pray his diagnosis is what he predicts but the verdict still on hold but he feels not an urgent matter but one to continue to watch. . But he was highly recommended by my other doctor.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

Practical and straight forward which I like. He did not sugar coat the pain factor. It hurt

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

Dr. Kent was very disrespectful. I saw him for a wound on my toe 2 times. The first visit he started debriding my toe without numbing it. When I screamed he said, "Oh, I guess you don't have neuropathy". The second visit he did the same thing. When I was telling him it hurt he asked me if I wanted a bullet.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Kent for almost 7 years and he is a wonderful doctor. I would highly recommend him to anyone. I was referred to him by another doctor who said he would only send me to someone he would send his own family to. That is a good recommendation. He is very caring and concerned about your well being.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2010

Dr. Kent has been my surgeon for 17 years and I am totally spoiled by him. He is so smart and caring. Nurse Jane is an angel on earth.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2009

Dr. Kent is very knowledgable in all forms of surgery his team performs. He has a belicate side for his peciants and a rulf exterial for his residents. I think he is just abput the best I have ever used. Thanks for being threr for me.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2008

Dr. Raleigh B. Kent's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)

Oxford