Ratings for Dr. Jennifer E. Boll

Dr. Boll is a great doctor and surgeon. She made sure I understood everything and made me feel comfortable. It is very clear she takes pride in her work and I would recommend her to anyone considering a cosmetic procedure.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

Dr. Jennifer Boll is truly a master in her field. Her level of care and concern were impressive. She was always responsive, and knowledgeable. I have incredible results because of her skills and expertise. I would encourage anyone considering plastic surgery to definitely consider her without reservation. I'm so glad I picked her after interviewing 5 others. Just love her!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2015

flag | Submitted September 10, 2013

Wonderful physician. Knowledgable. Took extra time to explain procedures. Even came in on her 'off' weekend to check my incisions since I had to go out of town.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2012

Having been previously denied by other plastic & reconstructive surgeons, who requested a cash pay & that I personally bill my small private insurance company I was elated to find such a personable, artistic, & professional MD for my breast reduction. After many years of painful backaches, sore shoulders, & the inability to wear what was "in style," I was elated to FINALLY have reasonably sized, perky, & COMFORTABLE breasts. Dr. Boll had amazing patience with my & addressed every concern. She was kind, caring, & went way above and beyond the call of duty. Even a state away now I refer & will continue to refer anyone & everyone who even mentions plastic surgery!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2012

Under the insurance I had at the time, Dr. Boll was the only choice of surgeon who could eval me for a specific type of reconstruction following my mastectomies. This was not a surgery that she herself could do. Her reception staff shouted to me across the waiting room "Aren't you here for breast reconstruction?" I nearly died of humiliation right there, as my private health information was shared with every other patient in the room! I was forced to sign a waiver, stating that the nude photos they were going to take of me could be shown to whomever the doctor chose. When I was finally led to the examining room, I was told to undress for photos immediately, before the doctor even came in. I politely stated that I was exercising my right to refuse the photos, as surely Dr. Boll had seen a mastectomy before. Well, she came in to the examining room then and told me that if I didn't consent to the nude photos, she couldn't see me, and she excorted me out! I then had to change insurance.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2012

Dr.Boll dose not care about her patients care. I showed up for my appointment after being treated by her for 1 year, and was told directly by her"your insurance dose not pay me enough to continue to treat you". This was after I waited in her waiting room for over 25 min. I shamed her into seeing me, and immediatly called my Insurance company to file a compliant against her. Her office is dirty and smelly and the front office staff is rude. Dr Boll is an awful cosmetic Dr. she dosen't have a eye for true Esthetics!!!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2012

Great listener and spent an hour with me during my first consultation! I could tell she had my best interests at heart. Explained all the pros and cons of my elective procedure. Had regular follow up appointments to monitor my (painless) recovery. I LOVE Dr. Boll. (interviewed 2 other plastic surgeons before I found her.)

flag | Submitted December 12, 2010

Dr. Jennifer Boll is a pleasure. Professional, kind, patient, skilled and smart. What else can I say? It is not often that one finds all these qualities in their physician, let alone their surgeon. Dr. Boll is a fine plastic surgeon and a credit to the medical profession.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2009

Dr. Jennifer E. Boll's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

• Blue Cross Of California