Ratings for Dr. Ken Blankstein

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

Dr Blankstein treated my older sister for a jaw problem and I thought I was going to see some kind of demigod. I found a rude elderly arrogant guy that made me feel that he was doing me a favor by removing my wisdom teeth. I guess I need my wisdom teeth out but do not want to go back to this guy . My mother is upset by this because of this but I think she kinds of likes him in a weird way gross.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

I had my wisdom teeth and lower Jaw surgery with Dr Blankstein. I can't say enough good things about him. His staff and nurse were so supportive and helpful. He came in on his day off to see me post op when I wasn't doing very well. (My body doesn't handle medication and surgery very well) He spent time answering all my mothers questions when she called into the office. I don't know how I could've gone through the surgery without his support and care. Thank you for everything! I now have a perfect bite and love my new Jaw :)

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Great experience at this office. I had to get an abscessed tooth removed on short notice and they accommodated me. Front staff were pleasant. Dr. Blankstein was great. He answered my questions and more. I was nervous about the freezing as my regular dentist tried and I just about hit the ceiling. He froze it perfectly and I had to ask them when it was removed as I hardly felt anything.I paid up front and will be reimbursed by my extended health. I wish I saw him earlier as it was pure agony. I hope to not relive that for a long long time. Thanks Dr. Blankstein.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Blankstein and found him very nice and helped me with my problem.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2012

I had him for my wisdom teeth taken out. I could not believe how helpful this doctor was, It was like I was his own child when he went above and beyond explaining my jaw problems to me. He explain how I dont actually have TMJ like 2 doctors have told me. He was really extremely helpful. On the other hand, his emergency - after hours line doctor, Which I dont remember his name, Told me I didnt have dry-sockets and just to take Advil, But I had every symptom of it. So I went and got a second opinion at a friends work at the Abbotsford Dental group, and I did indeed have dry-sockets and was treated accordingly. I HIGHLY recommend this guy over any Dentist/surgeon

flag | Submitted June 20, 2011

I had this doctor for my wisdom tooth extraction, where he found & diagnosed a severe jaw condition which I am currently still dealing with him for. He is an awesome doctor, explains everything clearly and shows a high level of understanding to pain and frustration during times like this. I haven't had a problem with him yet and recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2011

Dr Blankstein was excellent.Very profesional with my upper jaw surgery and pulling of 3 teeth before hand.I prefer a surgeon who is confident and to the point rather than my best friend and that is what him and his office are like,very proffessional.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2011

Dr. Blankstein and his staff were very knowledgable and made me feel very comfortable. I was treated with great respect and follow up care was perfect. I felt as though he really cared about me and my problem. I would recommend this surgeon to all.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2010

I was very happy with the care, procedure,treatment and manner of Dr. Blankstein. My entire experience was very positive and I would not hesitate to recommend his services.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2010