Ratings for Dr. Danny R. Robinette

first real surgery - seems competent enough, a little on the casual side for my taste with some things, but honest and straight up about things. I will probably use him again.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2011

I've been to him for 3 surgeries and he was great everytime. His NP and nurses are great as well.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2011

I have been to this doctor for three different issues and he was very helpful and very well versed in all the conditions. He spent time going over options, treated with conservative management first. I would refer him to family and friends.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2010

I was sent to him for gall bladder surgery. After my surgery I had an allergic reaction to the surgical tape that they used at the hospital on my incisions. I went to his office for post op appt. He tried peeling the surgical tape off my skin, making me bleed. I broke out in hives all over my body and he pretty much told me to go to the emergency room. I would never use him for a surgeon again.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2009

I was recommended to Dr. Robinette by my regular doctor to get a second opinion about some lumps in my breast and have 2 moles removed. My Dr. did not want to do the mole removal because of the location (forehead and neck), she did not want scars. My experience was HORRIBLE! I feel he was very nonchalant about the entire ordeal. The pain for the mole removal was immense! He let his PA do the stitches for one of the moles and now I have a horrible scar that he said he could "fix". I don't like to take pain medication because of how it makes me feel but he was very adamant about giving me a script for it. When I told him that the pain was still very much there after 2 weeks he nonchalantly stated that he "may have nicked a nerve" and to just continue with the pain meds! Turned out that I was allergic to the pain meds. I will NEVER use this doctor again or recommend him to others. His personality is creepy.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2008

Dr. Danny R. Robinette's Credentials

• University Of Louisville School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

• BCBS Illinois