Ratings for Dr. Debra Kos

A huge thank you to Dr. Kos & staff who stepped up to help my grandson who was visiting from Eastern USA. The new supply of contact that his parents mailed to us for his extended visit, were held up in Edmonton due to the wildfires interrupting parcel delivery. The office gave us a very generous supply free of charge, to tide him over until his return home. Thanks so much!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

I have called with urgent eye concerns and have always gotten appointments the same day. I have always gone away reassured that my concerns were addressed and even have been provided with a prescription. So grateful for excellent care.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

Went to this office for 2nd opinion. They took the prescription from the 1st opinion and told me it was for the address up the top. I found out during the examination that the receptionist had photo-copied the prescription and Dr Kos was checking her readings off it.When confronting the receptionist for copying something that they didn't ask me permission for she just laughed and said okay, okay. If Dr Kos can't come up with her own readings then there is a pretty big problem. I hear from glass makers that her prescriptions are the ones that are most redone in this town.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2012

I have had problems with my eye for years, went to a couple of different Eye Docs, including a specialist. Dr. Kos was the one that finally diagnosed that I had Keratoconus (the cornea is misshaped, has a cone shape in it)treatable by wearing a Special contact and glasses or a cornea transplant. She recommended me to the surgeon for a transplant. since my transplant, she has been very helpful with any questions And concerns I have.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2010

I love Dr.Kos my family physician was treating me for migraines and i went to see dr kos and she was the one that found that i had papilladema in my eyes and she got on kamloops right away and i went to dr faridi and had a shunt put in. If it wasnt for Dr kos i would have went blind at 33. So I will always be greatful to her I owe her my life. Thank you Dr Kos.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2009

I was very impressed that Dr. Kos took me in with no appointment, I had eye problems, and was just booking an appointment and she took a look at my eyes right there and then. That was very nice of her. I would recommend her to anyone I know.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2007

top of the line this doctor is...found my problem..and did not try to push new glasses on me.Infact I went that way for four years...she is a wonderful person...a bit brash but knows what she is talking about...

flag | Submitted April 9, 2007

Horrible manners in that whole office. went elsewhere, tried to sell me a photo of my 5 year olds eye for 80.00 totally unnessary

flag | Submitted March 29, 2007

Dr.Kos is the best optometrist I have ever had. Extremely knowledgeable, and trustworthy. (She provided excellent advice, and was not just trying to sell me new glasses). I keep returning to Quesnel every year to see her, even though I have moved away.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2007

No communication, prescribed glasses that I could neither read with nor see long distance. Very bad receptionist attitude, take it or leave it type of thing. Still trying to get the right glasses.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2007