You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Jeff Robinson

Don't go to him. Just don't. We've had perpetual misdiagnosis issues with him.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2015

Over 20 years service with my family and we have always been satisfied and happy. Will continue with his servides.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2012

Very understanding and does not rush through appointments. Never dismisses my concerns.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2011

Dr. Robinson has been my doctor my entire like (I'm 19) as well as my fathers who has been going to him for 3 decades. I wouldn't see anyone else, he is simply one of the best

flag | Submitted June 23, 2010

I've been going to him for over 2 decades, he's always friendly. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2009

I stopped going to Dr. Robinson about 5 years ago. He was very uncaring and told me he dosn't believe in pills. It was great that I got another doctor who is helping with my depression and alcohol dependence.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2009

I had gone to him for a number of years and have stopped recently. He rushes through appointments and acts annoyed that you have problems. Probably a good sports doctor but for everyday concerns, he couldn't care less. Very hesitant to treat any affliction.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2008

when my mother was dying, this **** couldn't be bothered to give her good care. I would never trust him medically. He was also extremely rude and abrupt with me when I was at my most vulnerable and frightened.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2008

Dr. Robinson is great - been going to him since I was a tiny baby. He is caring and nice... prompt also, I showed up 10 minutes early to my afternoon appointment and got in in 5 minutes. He did rush me the time before I was in, but I was only in for a prescription for pink eye... the last was for a full checkup and he was very helpful.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2007

Jeff is a great Doctor. He knows his sports medicine very personable.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2007

Dr. Jeff Robinson's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Don't go to him. Just don't. We've had perpetual misdiagnosis issues with him. "

November 7, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://covenanthealth.ca/". Postal Code has been updated from "T5A0" to "T5R 4H5". Address has been updated from "None" to "16940 87 Avenue Northwest". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "17807352000".

June 3, 2015