Ratings for Dr. Jeff Robinson

I saw Jeff since I was a young child but I stopped seeing him over five years ago because he wouldn't properly treat me. I had bone surgery on my femur and was in agony and went to see him and he wrote me a script for the weakest pain killer, it didn't help and I continue to be in extreme pain day and night for more than three of the longest days. I was later told by a different doc that what he gave me would be appropriate for a little frail old lady. A few years after this I was seeing a different doc for ADD and this different doc was retiring so my file was transferred to Jeff to continue treatment/writing scripts. He wouldn't write prescriptions for ADD meds because he 'didn't feel comfortable'. Luckily his office colleague was my father's doctor and my father mentioned my dilemma to her where she happily offered to treat me. She is still my doctor at a different office now. I spoke of these incidents with a very well respected Doctor for the EPS & RCMP and he shared the same opinion with me that Jeff doesn't want to treat sick people, he doesn't want the sad cases; and he doesn't believe in pills. He wants to be a politician as he's on boards and committees. He also wants to be around the pro athletes. So his focus and motivation is not to help the sick, there's no glamor in that.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

Don't go to him. Just don't. We've had perpetual misdiagnosis issues with him.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2015

Over 20 years service with my family and we have always been satisfied and happy. Will continue with his servides.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2012

Very understanding and does not rush through appointments. Never dismisses my concerns.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2011

Dr. Robinson has been my doctor my entire like (I'm 19) as well as my fathers who has been going to him for 3 decades. I wouldn't see anyone else, he is simply one of the best

flag | Submitted June 23, 2010

I've been going to him for over 2 decades, he's always friendly. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2009

I stopped going to Dr. Robinson about 5 years ago. He was very uncaring and told me he dosn't believe in pills. It was great that I got another doctor who is helping with my depression and alcohol dependence.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2009

I had gone to him for a number of years and have stopped recently. He rushes through appointments and acts annoyed that you have problems. Probably a good sports doctor but for everyday concerns, he couldn't care less. Very hesitant to treat any affliction.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2008

when my mother was dying, this **** couldn't be bothered to give her good care. I would never trust him medically. He was also extremely rude and abrupt with me when I was at my most vulnerable and frightened.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2008

Dr. Robinson is great - been going to him since I was a tiny baby. He is caring and nice... prompt also, I showed up 10 minutes early to my afternoon appointment and got in in 5 minutes. He did rush me the time before I was in, but I was only in for a prescription for pink eye... the last was for a full checkup and he was very helpful.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2007