Ratings for Dr. Thomas Wysman

I've been going to Dr Wysman for about 20 years. The service, and staff are incredible. They have been that way ever since I can remember. Very personable. The doctor and staff take the time to sit and talk with you about every step of each pocedure. You won't be s isappointed with this team.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2009

The best dentist I've ever gone to! Fantastic restoritive work.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2007

Awesome dentist and extremely friendly staff.Love my visits.Always solves the problem.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2007

I'm not a patient of Dr. Wysman's at the present time only because my schedule doesn't permit it. Even though I had to do it, it was a tough call to go somewhere else (I need weekend appts). Long ago I received a recommendation to see him since I (like many) am pretty much a coward when it comes to dental visits. Long story short - I was highly impressed, to say the least. Like many people, I fear pain related to a dental visit, of course - needles and the like. Not only are Dr. Wysman & staff extremely friendly (just plain *nice* people, all of them!), but he & his hygienists are extremely gentle. The first time I had to get a freezing, I anxiously waited for the needle until I couldn't stand it any longer & had to ask when it was coming. Turns out it had already been administered & I didn't even know it! That's the kind of thing a dental coward remembers. :) To reiterate, he's a top notch dentist particularly for those who dread dental appointments. If ever my situation changes, I'd go back in a heartbeat.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2007