You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Olinka Hrebicek

I was referred as a result of difficulty closing my left hand after a car accident. She is prompt, professional, and very thorough. I am very impressed with the level of care I am receiving.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

Dr. Hrebicek is an exceptional physician, was fortunate to have her evaluate me some time ago. Thank you Dr H. How reassuring to see these 5 Star ratings right up to present time. There are awful doctors out here "practicing" their apathy and negligence in Victoria and Saanich. beware! Dr Hrebicek ranks among the best specialists I've had the good fortune to meet, in all the great cities I've lived in. And I've had some considered "best of the best".

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

Dr. Hrebicek is very pleasant, definitely knows her stuff, and quickly accessed the issue. She clearly and concisely described the next steps, why they were necessary, and the options going forward.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

Dr. Hrebicek is very professional, but at the same time,, very caring. I don't feel like I'm being rushed out the door, like I do with most other Doctors. she always takes the time to answer my questions, and discuss options. she is incredibly smart, and knowledgeable, while still listening to my opinions. she actually said to me once "you're the smart one here" I feel incredibly fortunate to have her as my head doctor :)

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

I am so fortunate to have found Dr. Hrebicek. I was fearful of my condition but Dr. H has been so caring, informative and reassuring. She spent a significant amount of time explaining treatment options and ensuring that I understood the situation. I left the appointment feeling so much better than when I arrived. Dr. Hrebicek is an amazing doctor and an even better person

Submitted January 15, 2015

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

Wonderful specialist. Have had a number of neurologists over the 17yrs of my condition (and in different countries that I've lived) - none as caring and knowledgable as Dr. Hrebicek. I've been pleasantly surprised at how much time she has devoted to my problem in each of my appointments, quite unusual for a busy specialist and she follows up as promised.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2014

Just had my first appointment with Dr. Hrebicek. Very pleasantly surprised. Friendly staff, no wait. Been dealing with an issue for 17 years, but so far no one has gotten to the bottom of it. Seen a lot of docs and a lot of rolling eyes. Not here. Dr. Hrebicek was very thorough, pleasant and sincere, spent a lot of time. Hopeful now. Less frustrated. Won't know more til more tests are done but at least now I am finally getting the tests I was hoping to get years ago, plus received some additional recommendations. Very good experience. Very informative which also leaves me feeling a lot more empowered now. Thumbs up.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2013

Wonderful doctor. Very patient in explaining disease therapy alternatives as well as symptoms being experienced. I take great comfort in knowing that I am under Dr. Herebicek's knowledgeable care.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2012

I found Dr. H to be brilliant, thorough and caring. She also answers all my questions. I have had chronic migraines for many years and am currently being treated w/Botox injections. It's a painful procedure, but she takes her time and explains exactly what she's doing. Past posts state there was an issue with front office staff. This has since been resolved with a very pleasant and competent receptionist named Helena. I highly recommend Dr. Hrebicek.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2012

Dr. Olinka Hrebicek's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was referred as a result of difficulty closing my left hand after a car accident. She is prompt, professional, and very thorough. I am very impressed with the..."

February 9, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hrebicek is an exceptional physician, was fortunate to have her evaluate me some time ago. Thank you Dr H. How reassuring to see these 5 Star ratings righ..."

November 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "iokjmunyhtbgrvfedg greet hfhfhefhebfhefhfghgfhgfhdf"

November 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hrebicek is very pleasant, definitely knows her stuff, and quickly accessed the issue. She clearly and concisely described the next steps, why they were nec..."

October 14, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hrebicek is very professional, but at the same time,, very caring. I don't feel like I'm being rushed out the door, like I do with most other Doctors. she ..."

February 11, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I am so fortunate to have found Dr. Hrebicek. I was fearful of my condition but Dr. H has been so caring, informative and reassuring. She spent a significant a..."

January 15, 2015