Ratings for Dr. Olinka Hrebicek

I have MS and the care I have received from Dr. Hrebicek is excellent. She cares so much for all the patients she sees . It doesn't get any better. Her Receptionist is also one of the most caring and knowledgeable I have ever delt with. With so many calls and patients coming through this office it is difficult but, the Receptionist handles it with expertise and a heart for each of Dr. Hrebicek's patients. We could could all learn a lot from Dr. Hrebicek and her Receptionist on how to really care for others and treat them with love and respect. Thank you for all you do to help us.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

This Doctor was efficient and thorough, but her receptionist is extremely condescending, rude and ineffective. She never answers her phone and it took 6 messages to get her to phone me back. We were given incorrect information and now have to wait another 3 months for a referral while my husband is in extreme pain. So frustrating!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

Excellent in explanations of state of health, further testing and why

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

I am so glad I have Dr. Hrebicek as my Neuro, I'm looking forward to working with her on the path I am now on! Very understanding, does speak a little fast but she's knowledgeable and listens! Her staff are very nice and helpful. Grateful!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2016

I was referred as a result of difficulty closing my left hand after a car accident. She is prompt, professional, and very thorough. I am very impressed with the level of care I am receiving.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

Dr. Hrebicek is an exceptional physician, was fortunate to have her evaluate me some time ago. Thank you Dr H. How reassuring to see these 5 Star ratings right up to present time. There are awful doctors out here "practicing" their apathy and negligence in Victoria and Saanich. beware! Dr Hrebicek ranks among the best specialists I've had the good fortune to meet, in all the great cities I've lived in. And I've had some considered "best of the best".

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

Dr. Hrebicek is very pleasant, definitely knows her stuff, and quickly accessed the issue. She clearly and concisely described the next steps, why they were necessary, and the options going forward.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

Dr. Hrebicek is very professional, but at the same time,, very caring. I don't feel like I'm being rushed out the door, like I do with most other Doctors. she always takes the time to answer my questions, and discuss options. she is incredibly smart, and knowledgeable, while still listening to my opinions. she actually said to me once "you're the smart one here" I feel incredibly fortunate to have her as my head doctor :)

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

I am so fortunate to have found Dr. Hrebicek. I was fearful of my condition but Dr. H has been so caring, informative and reassuring. She spent a significant amount of time explaining treatment options and ensuring that I understood the situation. I left the appointment feeling so much better than when I arrived. Dr. Hrebicek is an amazing doctor and an even better person

Submitted January 15, 2015