Ratings for Dr. Garth Kroeker

Empathetic and understanding, Dr. Kroeker makes sure to hear all concerns.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

I have been Dr. Kroeker's patient for 3 years. To be honest, he is the best psychiatrist that I have ever had during the past 20 years. He is very gentle, knowledgeable and willing to listen and give me good advice. Also, he is very willing to try his best to help me in all kinds of matters (no matter he is good or not good at it ). He even helped me to write a note to my GP and ask him to refer me to see a specialist about my swollen feet. I am very pleased that I can be one of his patients and I just want to take this opportunity to say "Thank you so much for everything that he has done to me.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

Dr. Kroeker always impresses me with his knowledge and passion to help others. He knows a lot even outside of psychiatry and his way of approaching my therapy sessions with him has been so helpful. He has shown me a lot of respect and is compassionate and open-minded when considering treatment. He's helped me figure out a great combination of meds and other treatment options and he has done so by educating me on my different options available, and has never forced any specific treatment on me. I really enjoy the level of freedom I have with my treatment because of how Dr. Kroeker makes me feel in control of my own health, and also encourages that I try new options to help myself out. I look forward to my therapy sessions with him as they are always helpful in some meaningful way.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Amazing doctor who is completely open to going down any therapeutic avenue that you might find worthy. Also extremely knowledgeable medications, but doesn't force them on you.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

He cares for his patients and is committed to the therapeutic relationship. Although sometimes I think he works too many hours---

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

What I like the most about Dr Kroeker is that he provides many different avenues of therapies and encourages you to do research and explore which one may be best for you. He provides ample information and is incredibly open to and supportive of your wishes. I would recommend him to anyone looking for an accurate and thorough psychiatric assessment. Genuine physician who cares about his patients!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

A very non pretentious nice guys who wants to help heal people. He went into medicine for the right reasons. He is very intellectual.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2014

He is very caring and compassionate and a good listener. Also, he is really smart and up-to-date on the latest peer-reviewed literature.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2012

He was the first psychiatrist I ever had, and I do not think I will ever be able to find anyone else who is anything like him. He has a very calm and gentle presence that I always found helpful, even in the absence of any other treatment. He knows a lot about biological treatments, but he is not dogmatic about medication. He was always supportive of my decisions concerning treatment. I feel very fortunate that I was able to see him for as long as I did.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2008

I saw Dr. Kroeker for about 2 years until I moved out of the area. He was an excellent listener, very non-judgemental and open to non-traditional medicine. Helpful in so many ways. After trying 3 other psychiatrists, he was a refreshing find.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2007