Ratings for Dr. Garth Kroeker

Amazing doctor who is completely open to going down any therapeutic avenue that you might find worthy. Also extremely knowledgeable medications, but doesn't force them on you.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

He cares for his patients and is committed to the therapeutic relationship. Although sometimes I think he works too many hours---

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

What I like the most about Dr Kroeker is that he provides many different avenues of therapies and encourages you to do research and explore which one may be best for you. He provides ample information and is incredibly open to and supportive of your wishes. I would recommend him to anyone looking for an accurate and thorough psychiatric assessment. Genuine physician who cares about his patients!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

Nice guy. Can be a bit arrogant at times, but I think he is aware of that. He sees students mostly.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

A very non pretentious nice guys who wants to help heal people. He went into medicine for the right reasons. He is very intellectual.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2014

He is very caring and compassionate and a good listener. Also, he is really smart and up-to-date on the latest peer-reviewed literature.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2012

He was the first psychiatrist I ever had, and I do not think I will ever be able to find anyone else who is anything like him. He has a very calm and gentle presence that I always found helpful, even in the absence of any other treatment. He knows a lot about biological treatments, but he is not dogmatic about medication. He was always supportive of my decisions concerning treatment. I feel very fortunate that I was able to see him for as long as I did.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2008

I saw Dr. Kroeker for about 2 years until I moved out of the area. He was an excellent listener, very non-judgemental and open to non-traditional medicine. Helpful in so many ways. After trying 3 other psychiatrists, he was a refreshing find.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2007

He's been my psychiatrist for a number of years. I've never met anyone who listens so well. My illness has been very hard to treat and he is always supportive and available when I need him. He is literally the most caring and the best Dr. I have ever encountered. He is very knowledgeable about treatement options, provides me with the information, but never pushes me to do any treatements I feel uncomfortable with. He treats me like I am an equal and because of this I feel like we are a team that is working towards a common goal...my wellness. I cannot say enough about how much I value Dr. Kroeker as both my therapist and my medication advisor. (That's another thing...in the age where many psychiatrists's simply dispense medication he has decided to provide therapy as well. Without that I would not be here. So thanks for that!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2007