Ratings for Dr. Garth Kroeker

Dr. Kroeker not only helped with my mental and physical heath, but also contributed to my career and my relationship. He is so patient, he can explain things again and again till I am clear. He also has the most gentle voice and smile.Most importantly he thinks and fights for the patient, he sincerely cares. I am international and I was out of MSP for a while(due to delayed immigration paper work). I was so surprised he continued seeing me without getting paid during that time! He writes special authority to help me get my medication covered by the insurance. I am so grateful to have such a knowledgeable and caring doctor who is always on my side and support me.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2019

He saved my life. He helped me when I was struggling to cope with the death of my friend plus many other complicated family problems. He really saved me and got be back up on my two feet. I never got a chance to thank him personally, but he is a wonderful doctor. I was always late or missed my appointments because of insomnia, but never once did he berate me. He was so helpful and understanding of my circumstances.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2019

Empathetic and understanding, Dr. Kroeker makes sure to hear all concerns.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

I have been Dr. Kroeker's patient for 3 years. To be honest, he is the best psychiatrist that I have ever had during the past 20 years. He is very gentle, knowledgeable and willing to listen and give me good advice. Also, he is very willing to try his best to help me in all kinds of matters (no matter he is good or not good at it ). He even helped me to write a note to my GP and ask him to refer me to see a specialist about my swollen feet. I am very pleased that I can be one of his patients and I just want to take this opportunity to say "Thank you so much for everything that he has done to me.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

Dr. Kroeker always impresses me with his knowledge and passion to help others. He knows a lot even outside of psychiatry and his way of approaching my therapy sessions with him has been so helpful. He has shown me a lot of respect and is compassionate and open-minded when considering treatment. He's helped me figure out a great combination of meds and other treatment options and he has done so by educating me on my different options available, and has never forced any specific treatment on me. I really enjoy the level of freedom I have with my treatment because of how Dr. Kroeker makes me feel in control of my own health, and also encourages that I try new options to help myself out. I look forward to my therapy sessions with him as they are always helpful in some meaningful way.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Amazing doctor who is completely open to going down any therapeutic avenue that you might find worthy. Also extremely knowledgeable medications, but doesn't force them on you.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

He cares for his patients and is committed to the therapeutic relationship. Although sometimes I think he works too many hours---

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

What I like the most about Dr Kroeker is that he provides many different avenues of therapies and encourages you to do research and explore which one may be best for you. He provides ample information and is incredibly open to and supportive of your wishes. I would recommend him to anyone looking for an accurate and thorough psychiatric assessment. Genuine physician who cares about his patients!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

A very non pretentious nice guys who wants to help heal people. He went into medicine for the right reasons. He is very intellectual.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2014

He is very caring and compassionate and a good listener. Also, he is really smart and up-to-date on the latest peer-reviewed literature.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2012

Dr. Garth Kroeker's Credentials

• University of Manitoba

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.