Ratings for Dr. Robert Brodie

Dr Brodie has been great with helping me manage my pain. He is passionate and understanding to my needs.It's hard for people to understand the magnatude of some pain but he seems to be the only Dr that has understood what I am going through, He takes his time with me and never rushes me out. He actually listens to what I have to say and Its hard sometimes to explain the pain but he takes the time until he can evuluate what I am trying to tell him He has helped me tremendusly with getting my arm working again,My arm had frozen ,I couldn't raise it above my shoulder , With his help I can get it up almost as high as before , With his compassion and understanding of my severe cronic pain & fatique I couldn't have found a better Doctor, He has always made me feel comfortable when I see him, which makes me relaxed, and its easier to explain things. I recomend anybody with FM or cronic pain ,to try and get recomended to him . He has been the best Doctor for me. Thanks Dr Brodie

flag | Submitted August 16, 2007

Dr. Brodie is the only doctor who took my condition seriously. He has done wounders for controlling the pain I suffer. He's funny, kind and understanding. He worries about the side effects of the pain killers and tries to help, instead of just pumping different pills into you. The treatment I get is a God send without the never block,(yes needles), I wouldn't be able to do half the things I can now. I'm not going to lie, some of the needles hurt, but only for a few seconds. I get about 4 days of relief thanks to the needles and Dr. Brodie. Before seeing Dr. Brodie I was in extreem pain 24/7, it got so bad that no amout of pain killers would relieve the pain, (trust me I was on 4 different heavy pain killers at once!)Once I started my treatment things slowly improved, I can now sleep for more the 4 hours without waking up in tears. More doctors should be like Doctor Brodie.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2007

worst experience with a doctor EVER! He accused me of abusing my pain medicine 5 minutes into first visit. All he wanted to do was stick me full of needles! I heard they make huge amounts of money with this, so no suprise he wanted to do it to me once a week! This is why our taxes are so high, with an incompetent doctor like this!!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2007

I have found this man to be kind,considerate,friendly and respectful.I would recommend without hesitation to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2007