Ratings for Dr. Sheryl A. Miller

As a health care provider, Dr. Sheryl Anne Miller is unable to be sensitive to the patient's needs. I came to her to get a lump I have under my left arm checked. While she was checking my under arm she was inpatient and keep repeating she only felt normal structures. Finally she allowed me to show her where the lump was and she did feel it. She said it seemed to be just a swollen lymph node. She said it was probably from a cut getting infected on my arm or anything that could make my lymph node over react. I am concern because I never had a lump in my body before, but she didn't seem concern about how I felt, she never made an effort to give me options on how to find out if in fact it was just a swollen lymph node. It was hard to talk to her as every one of my questions received a brick wall answer. She did not give me any options on how to resolve my concern or the lump under my arm. I left the office unsatisfied, uncertain about the lump, and concern about my health.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2014

Dr. Sheryl A. Miller's Credentials

• Mt Sinai Sch Of Med Of The City Univ Of Ny, New York Ny 10029 (Grad. 1980)

Oxford