Ratings for Dr. Zlatica Bernath

Dr. Bernath and her team are the absolute best. She keeps up to date with the best technology. Had my teeth cleaned today by her daughter Martina who works with her and the inside of my mouth feel s brand new. She has taken care of my root canal, fillings, extracting wisdom teeth, and does it in a most gentle manner second to none. She is the absolute best!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2015

I have been going to her for over 15 years. She is the best. No dentist beats her.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2014

Caring, gentle, wants the best for you, respects your budget, does not overcharge or presure. Creative!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2011

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!!!! Dr. Bernath is the most wonderful person. He is extremely knowledgeable, very gentle and really caring. ALWAYS happy to help. The only one that is conscious about how much she charges. She takes an interest in knowing you and getting to know if you can afford the work you need to have done and always works around your budget. My daughter and I have been Dr. Bernath's patients for 10 years. I highly recommend her. My daughter went to several dentists and she was so afraid of them as they were very forceful and have hurt her several times, but when I brought my daughter to Dr. Bernath was such a relief for me; she was very gentle and helped my daughter relax and get to trust her. You can find her at Delbrook Centre on North Vancouver

flag | Submitted May 2, 2011

Very patient and understanding dentist, I hate needles and she made me feel very comfortable. She is skillful, knowledgeable and readily answered all of my questions. I had all of my silver fillings changed for white ones and had the edges of my front teeth straightened. I am so happy with the results, my smile looks amazing. She's a gem!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2007

She filled my health teeth for money. Never trust her again. In the check up session she told me I needed 3 fillings but in the last session I ended up 8 fillings. I cannot have my teeth back to how it was again.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2007

Excellent and wonderful dentist!! She is truly a gem. Very gentle and thoughtful and does an excellent job with exceptional bedside manners.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2007

Very gentle and concerned with patients' comfort.Does excellent work.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2007