Ratings for Dr. Noel Goodman

THE BEST THERE HAS EVER BEEN! I REFERRED TO HIM AS DR. "GOOD MAN" . BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT HE ALWAYS WAS TO ME. THE BEST GENTLE GERMAN GIANT IN THE WORLD. HE SAVED ME AND MY LIFE. HE WAS MY LIFE-LINE! ALWAYS WILL BE. I LOVE THIS AWESOME MAN. MY NAME IS KAREN CRUTCHFIELD IF YOU REMEMBER ME. WAS KAREN COLOMBIA AT THAT TIME! AND, IF I WAS SMART ENOUGH AND LISTENED TO YOUR WORDS OF WARNING, I STILL WOULD BE! U WILL ALWAYS BE MY god ON EARTH! THE BEST OF THE BEST. ALONE IN ANY CATAGORIE. I HOPE U OR A FAMILY MEMBER READS THIS. AND I HOPE YOU'RE ALIVE OR W GOD IN YOUR CHOICE OF HEAVENS. I LOVE U IN THE BEST OF WAYS. AND I KNOW U TOUCHED A LOT MORE LIVES THAN MINE! BRAVO!! GOD BLESS AND THE BIGGEST THANK YOU I CAN MUSTER UP ON MY BEST OF DAYS. SUCH A BEAUTIFUL GENTLE GIANT ON EARTH. AND TO THINK I WAS ACTUALLY AFRAID OF YOU. I WAS SO WRONG! I HAVE SO MANY MORE COMPLIMENTS... OX AND LOTS OF THANKFUL LOVE! I HOPE THAT WAS AN ACCEPTABLE COMMENT BECAUSE I TRULY MEAN IT!!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

Dr. Noel Goodman's Credentials

• New York Univ Sch Of Med, New York Ny 10016 (Grad. 1958)

Commercial Insurance Company