Ratings for Dr. Elliot J. Gruen

I have seen Dr. Gruen for at least 20 years. He has been there for me through some major issues. He is compassionate and I trust him completely.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2019

This man is the furthest from a drug pusher I have ever seen. He’s kind, welcoming, gentle and well informed. He listens and provides helpful feedback.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2018

Glorified drug pusher, with big Pharma pushing his agenda. To date, he has accepted over $1,800 in "payments" from drug reps (see: https://projects.propublica.org/docdollars/doctors/pid/103450). Not only is Dr. Gruen exceptionally negligent and reckless in handing out unnecessary prescriptions, he has no regard for the potential patient health consequences. If you're seeking real help, you won't get it from him.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

Had a problem with one of his staff. She may have been having a bad day.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2015

A wonderful person. Been my doc for 14 years and has been there for me every step of the way.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014

Dr. Gruen is the most intelligent and compassionate psychiatrist I've seen- and I have probably been to around 10 over the years. After more than 14 years of dealing with Major Depression, Dr. Gruen was able to find the right med combo that has changed my life completely. I feel like my old self again. Cannot thank him enough.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2013

Dr. Elliot J. Gruen's Credentials

• University Of New England, College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1990)