Ratings for Dr. Lawrence G. Fischman

Dr. Fischman is a very good professional. I consider myself very lucky having such a great psychiatrist as my attending physician. Dr. Fischman is intelligent Doctor, thoughtful and compassionate human being, the very good listener and so amazing therapist. I highly recommend Dr. Lawrence Fischman to anyone who is looking for a psychiatrist. I really appreciate Dr. Fischman's experience and wisdom.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2015

Dr. Fischman is the best doctor-psychiatrist I have ever had a chance to be a patient of. I consider myself lucky being the patient of Dr. Lawrence Fischman. Dr. Fischman is so compassionate, so intelligent, so good professional. Dr. Fischman is very thoughtful, noble, very good listener. This Doctor has been helping me a lot! I highly recommend Dr. Fischman to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

One of the most intelligent and knowledgeable people I have known , Larry is one amazing psychiatrist. Friendly , caring, compassionate, intuitive, non-judgemental , he suggests but does not direct. He can be instructive , which is a good thing. Too many therapists just sit there and offer nothing to the patient . You get the impression that Larry is actually listening and participating in the sessions with the client. His wisdom has helped me rise to a new level of understanding. Recommend very highly.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2011

In short, I wish I could have taken Dr. Fischman with me when I had to leave Maine. Issues with which we dealt: Adult ADD, emotionally traumatic childhood memories, and the beginning of the end of my marriage. If I had to describe him in five words, they would be: gentle, intelligent, accepting, peaceful, and competent. I HIGHLY recommend this doc if you are seeking a therapist and are concerned about the judgment you may face from one. Dr. Fishman NEVER made me feel uncomfortable or belittled.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2011

Larry is a great doctor ! He is patient, caring , attentive, and smarter than the average bear ! I mean, he really is experienced and knowledgeable. If he can't help you, nobody can ! Serious Psychiatry for adults !

flag | Submitted January 9, 2010

Dr. Lawrence G. Fischman's Credentials

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 1981)

Banner Health