Ratings for Dr. Jennifer M. Casey

Jen has been a tremendous help to me over the past year. Never thought I would be able to open up the way I do in our sessions and it's such a breakthrough! I would recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

I have been patient for the better part of 10 years. She is prompt for appointments, insightful in her recommendations and treatment, caring and resourceful. She always goes the extra mile for her patients researching options. I highly recommend Dr. Casey!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2018

I have been in treatment with Dr Casey twice in the past 12 years. I have anxiety and Panic disorder. When I first met with her I was pregnant with fears of delivery and constant panic attacks she was kind and sooo knowledgeable about drugs which were safe for me and baby and worked with my O.B. To help them understand my disorder. She even said she would come to the birth if I wanted her to. Now- 11 years later she is helping me through a really dark time. I trust her medical doctor pharmaceutical knowledge implicitly- she has never made me feel stupid for asking irrational questions spurred on by my disorder. She is always kind compassionate and helps me deal with my illness with humor and deep caring. I recently had surgery and she came to visit, she has been available to me outside office hours and is always encouraging and confident. She is the kind of Doctor it is really hard to find- she practices because she really cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

Dr Casey is okay at times but can be condescending and insulting. In conversation, she would make a lot of assumptions about my life and inserted her personal opinions into everything. Her sessions were very unprofessional and at times made me uncomfortable. I would leave most sessions feeling worse than I did coming in. She might be a good fit for some people but definitely not me.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2018

Dr. Casey has been a great fit for me. I am so happy with my experince.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

Dr. Casey truly cares about her patients - if you need her, she is there to help.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Dr Casey has NO PROFESSIONAL BOUNDARIES which leaves patients feeling confused and actually in more disfunction. She claims to go above and beyond for her patients, but she invites codependency and seeks validation to make up for her own inadequacies as a person and professional.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2016

Bad therapist. Does more harm than good. The word out there is - DO NOT USE DR C

flag | Submitted October 6, 2016

No boundaries. Ineffective. Poor judgement. Gives bad advice. Stick with giving meds only. Therapy not her strength.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2016

Wonderful listener and very thorough, helped me through a very difficult time in my life

Submitted July 31, 2014