Ratings for Dr. Jennifer M. Casey

Dr. Casey truly cares about her patients - if you need her, she is there to help.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Dr Casey has NO PROFESSIONAL BOUNDARIES which leaves patients feeling confused and actually in more disfunction. She claims to go above and beyond for her patients, but she invites codependency and seeks validation to make up for her own inadequacies as a person and professional.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2016

Bad therapist. Does more harm than good. The word out there is - DO NOT USE DR C

flag | Submitted October 6, 2016

No boundaries. Ineffective. Poor judgement. Gives bad advice. Stick with giving meds only. Therapy not her strength.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2016

Wonderful listener and very thorough, helped me through a very difficult time in my life

Submitted July 31, 2014

I think dr Casey is wonderful! I found her to be very matter of fact and listened to what my needs were. I think people expect therapists/psychiatrists to align with them and get angry when they don't. You're there for a reason and I felt she helped me get to some conclusions and helped me through a very stressful time. I recommend her. She was also good about returning calls in a timely way.

Submitted July 28, 2014

I had Dr. Casey for a doctor for a few years. She has to be the worse doctor I ever met. No bedside manner. She was very condescending when I asked questions, spoke to me and my husband like we were preschoolers. When I told her I had a rare disease, she pretended that she was knowledgeable about this and gave me incorrect information. If I questioned any of her decisions, she would get extremely angry. She surely is the one that needs a physicist.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2013

Dr. Casey is an excellent doctor. She is a great listener, knows when to probe deeper, but is empathetic and knows when to pull back. It is obvious that she has a great depth of knowledge; she can identify important issues from the past and link them to current problems. She has a great sense of humor; I not only get a lot out of my visits, I enjoy them as well. Psychiatry is an area where it is critical to have a good fit between doctor and patient. Dr. Casey really works for me!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2011

I walked out of the session after she insulted me three times. She is not helpful in any way.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2011

I saw her when I was struggling with an eating disorder. I often felt she didn't get it.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2010