Ratings for Dr. Chris Collingwood

I thought that I may need braces to correct a tooth but was given a cheaper alternative and the work they did on my teeth was very impressive. I feel very comfortable and relaxed with the staff and Dr. COLLINGWOOD has this humor that I find refreshing.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2013

Dr Collingwood and staff have been taking care of my teeth all of my 26 years. 6 years ago i moved out of Penticton, but i still take a special day off twice a year so i can drive in for my appointments, I at one point tried another dental office in my new city, but they couldnt compare to how ive been taken care of in Dr Collingwoods shop

flag | Submitted November 19, 2012

Dr Collingwood is an outstanding dentist. The staff is always friendly. Yes the office maybe a little outdated, but it's an old building. I have been to many dentist's and dr Collingwood Is # 1.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2012

Dr Collingwood and his staff are knowledgable, professional, excellent practicians, and just plain nice! I'm at a loss as to why previous posters have made such negative comments. All the dental work I've had over the past fifteen years has been more than satisfactory. No one has ever tried to "up-sell" any procedures, and they are always understanding when life's vagaries dictate appointment calculations. The entire office is also incredibly empathetic towards those with anxieties about seeing dentists.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2012

Very diassapointed..the staff take 1 month off with no replacement dentist. My filling is terrible and now need to get another dentist to redo it..not happy..dont let anyone get them to fit you for dentures..just a horrible job.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2008

I am currently looking for a new dentist. I find Dr. Collingwood rude, his office is out of date and his dental hygenist are horrible. One of the dental hygenist moves the speed of a sloth and takes for ever to clean your teeth. They are also always trying to up-sell you - teeth whitening etc. A horrible experience.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2007

I am strongly considering changing dentists, while he gets the job done, it is not up to the highest standards. I have had the filling compound cemented to the side of my teeth (not the cavity site) only to cut my mouth and then fall off. I have also gone through a procedure not completely frozen only to be frozen from my mouth down my neck for 12 hours post procedure. His staff is continuously billing us incorrectly even after several trips and explanations. His equipment is ancient and office out of date by 20 years. You must ask for fluoride rinse, which they prefer not to use and still use those awful fluoride trays-yuck! Not an enjoyable environment at all.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2007

Dr. Collingwood is an excellent dentist for all ages. He explains everything, and gives options. He is very knowledeable and keeps current with all the latest dental information. He and all of his staff are a coordinated and cohesive team. Dr. Collingwood does excellent work and I have never had anything that he has done cause problems afterwards. He is also very good at dealing with challenges!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2007