Ratings for Dr. Michael C. Rockwell

Not a good experience. I will not see this doctor afain.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

I really like Dr.Rockwell. He has been the only one who has correctly diagnosed me and really listens to my symptoms. I HIGHLY reccomend him. He right to the point and lets get you fixed. AWESOME AWESOME MAN!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2013

I have seen Dr. Rockwell for seven years. I have found him extremely knowledgeable and has worked to determine the best solution for my health needs, which have continued to evolve. Others may not have found Dr. Rockwell personable enough, but he offers a medicinal solution to a mental health problem diagnosed by a licensed therapist, that's the reason his sessions are 15 minutes. If you're looking for a friend or someone to tell your problems to, find a good licensed counselor. His staff can be impolite but likely due to the # of patients they deal with. People forget they have thousands of patients and it's impossible to address everyone's unique circumstance. If you miss an appointment, you will be billed a missed appt. fee and there's no point in trying to weasel out of it. I have paid several. Despite the volume of patients, Dr. Rockwell recalls details of my issues and he's always fully engaged in my treatment. I can attribute my stable mental health in part to his care.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2013

This doctor is awful...staff is the rudest most horrible group of people i have ever dealt with. Stay away from this doctor......very bad experience.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2013

This Dr. is very rude, he is to help patients, not hinder their care as he did to me. Would not reccomend him....

flag | Submitted September 12, 2011

Dr. Michael C. Rockwell's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)