Ratings for Dr. Michael C. Rockwell

Worst experience ever. Staff is rude and ignorant. Doctor Rockwell is a joke. STAY AWAY!!!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

I like Dr Rockwell. He is skilled at choosing and managing medications and that is what I value the most. As others have said, the support staff is not good.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

Dr. Rockwell is a great doctor. I'm sad that I will no longer be able to use him as my provider though. The staff at this office is absolutely terrible. I've had such a terrible experience over the last two days that I don't think I will ever return. I owed the office $75 and went to pay it the last time I was there at the end of January. I only had an american express to use at the time... I found out at that time they do not accept that credit card. The lady at the front desk told me she would allow me to go to my appointment and the next appointment I had, I would be required to pay. I've filled my prescription twice since that time... I called yesterday to make an appointment and get my last refill before needing to be seen again. I was told that unless I paid the $75 to them I was not going to be able to make an appointment or get the refill for my script. Keep in mind that once seen you are allowed 3 months before you are required to be seen again... in that time I'm still supposed to be receiving my refills. After getting a few calls back from various people in the office... I was offered that they would fill my prescriptions long enough until I get paid, which is the 18th - which is when I've told them since the first call I would be able to pay my account in full. So they are willing to give me a prescription for 5 days of meds.... so I'm supposed to pay full price at the pharmacy for 5 days? I don't think so. I guess I will have to go without. What a terrible experience. Not happy... at all!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Not a good experience. I will not see this doctor afain.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

I really like Dr.Rockwell. He has been the only one who has correctly diagnosed me and really listens to my symptoms. I HIGHLY reccomend him. He right to the point and lets get you fixed. AWESOME AWESOME MAN!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2013

I have seen Dr. Rockwell for seven years. I have found him extremely knowledgeable and has worked to determine the best solution for my health needs, which have continued to evolve. Others may not have found Dr. Rockwell personable enough, but he offers a medicinal solution to a mental health problem diagnosed by a licensed therapist, that's the reason his sessions are 15 minutes. If you're looking for a friend or someone to tell your problems to, find a good licensed counselor. His staff can be impolite but likely due to the # of patients they deal with. People forget they have thousands of patients and it's impossible to address everyone's unique circumstance. If you miss an appointment, you will be billed a missed appt. fee and there's no point in trying to weasel out of it. I have paid several. Despite the volume of patients, Dr. Rockwell recalls details of my issues and he's always fully engaged in my treatment. I can attribute my stable mental health in part to his care.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2013

This doctor is awful...staff is the rudest most horrible group of people i have ever dealt with. Stay away from this doctor......very bad experience.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2013

This Dr. is very rude, he is to help patients, not hinder their care as he did to me. Would not reccomend him....

flag | Submitted September 12, 2011

Dr. Michael C. Rockwell's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

• Blue Cross Of California