You may also like

Rate Dr. Galina Vorobeychik

Dr. Galina Vorobeychik's Ratings

The staff were great
I got in on time
She was very knowledgable and listened to me.
The conversation was of an educational one and very respectful.
I would go back to see her she is very nice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2876846].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 25, 2015

Has been most helpful and looked at my entire history before coming to a conclusion. Very grateful for her professionali.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2822781].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 30, 2015

She's worth the wait, great, helpful staff. Put my fears to rest by their kindness.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2697445].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. V for close to eight years now. At first I had a hard time understanding her however she was very polite and kind as I was in a really difficult place. I find her very informative and supportive in any treatments she may suggest and will listen to my concerns. Her nurses are amazing. I cannot express how much I appreciate all they do and as a team they work well together. I have read some of the other reports and I can understand how some may take her as rude etc, however I believe she is a very thoughtful and kind person who wants to help ease any symptoms one may be having. Thank you Dr.V and your staff, it cannot be easy trying to help those of us with MS knowing as yet there is no cure.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2483339].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 26, 2014

Best neuro I've ever seen. Smart, kind, thoughtful. When I've had to wait, it's because someone ahead of me needs more time. She's given me more time when I've needed it. Always seems to know what's new; steers me away from things that won't suit my needs. Tried a radical approach when I was sinking fast and saved my life. Nurses ALWAYS respond and are so helpful. Every patient I've ever talked to in waiting room thinks she's aces. Hospital staff can't say enough good things about her; she treats everyone with respect. Continuously upgrades education & knowledge base. I'd highly recommend her - you'd be lucky to have her. It's easy to be irritable when I'm sick. If I remember to treat people nicely, they'll respond in kind. Always has my best interests at heart but includes me in the process - asks me what's bothering me the most - how can she help? Great compassion, serious because her work is hard. I'd drive a long way to see her - she's worth it - times ten!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2447717].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2014

She was dismissive and undervalued my symptoms. She seems to discriminate on the basis on her perception of a credibility issue, she links to her perception of mental health problems. She was impolite as well as her nurse practitioner.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1321580].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2013

I went in for a follow up after a trip to the ER. She said I needed to go for an MRI, but made it clear I was a low priority. I called Burnaby MRI 3 times to see when when I was scheduled and her neurology office never sent my requisition in. When I called her office they said it was sent so they didn't know why I wasn't scheduled. It took 1 month after my follow up, and 3 increasingly angry phone calls to finally get an MRI appointment. QUESTION HER ABOUT YOUR TREATMENT and FOLLOW UP!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1321579].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2013

My neurologist was unavailable, and sadly I was seen by her. I found her so unpleasant!! Worst bedside manner I have EVER experienced. I found her incredibly rude and brusque. Did answer most of my questions, but in a very dismissive way. Staff ignored all of us in the waiting room, receptionist literally kept me waiting for nearly 10 minutes while on her computer. (would have been okay if she'd at least acknowledged me!) BAD doctor! Go elsewhere!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1321578].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 7, 2012

Does not follow through on reports to family doctor....as stated before she does not know right hand from left hand..is not pleasant..can compwtley embrass and humilate a person in less than 4 minutes...couldn't diagnosis ms if it hit her in the head...then when she does see lessons on the brain..your told "your getting old" everyone has them at that age...then to top it all off she will say you need to exercise...would not recommend her in the least and is not helpful and when she gets caught in her own statements, she will come out with ...you must of misunderstood..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1321577].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2012

Does not know what the right hand is doing, does no follow up on family doctors,as they don't know what she is doing, cause there is a communication breack down ,have been waiting a long time to deal with my med problems

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1321576].votes_count ]]