Ratings for Dr. W. CRIS Simmons

Nice staff but spent more time talking about himself than the work he was doing. I needed several crowns and they are all different colors and not a good fit at the gum line on any of them. Very unhappy with his work.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2015

Stay away. You will be very disappointed. I suspect Dr. Simmons ratings are trumped up.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2015

Excellent knowledge and treatment of TMJ. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2014

Unhappy with treatment. Overpriced! Would not recommend.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2013

Dr Simmons saved the quality of my life. He saved me from needing jaw surgery.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2010

had dental cleaning and initial consultation for regular dentistry work. comes highly recommended from my prior dentist in another state. Dr. Simmons & staff are very friendly and knowledgeable. I can't say anything about the procedures as I only had a dental cleaning which I thought was good. As the prior reviewer stated, this doctor seems genuinely concerned for our well being. I saw him at his Bellevue office which he shares with another dentist. I hear his Seattle office is completely high-tech. This is his web site, which I also found helpful: http://www.drcrissimmons.com/understanding_tmj.html

flag | Submitted August 17, 2007

Very knowledgeable about my TMJ disorder. His staff are also knowledgeable and friendly. He has a caring manner and seems genuinely concerned about helping people get better.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2007