Ratings for Dr. Suzette Lugo

I saw SUZETTE LUGO for almost 12 years starting as an adolescent. I though she was a wonderful doctor, although it is almost impossible to reach anyone in her office. When I moved tp CA she told me she would continue my medications for anti depression and anxiety, which about a little less then a year later decided she did not want to do so anymore without informing me. It's been 10 months and no one from he office had yet to tell me why. With that said about a week after I ran out of my last perscription (xanax) which she would not even ween me off of I suffered from a 5 minute seizure (due to xanax withdrawl)and ended up in Scrips Ranch Memorial Hospital, and lost my drivers license, which I am still trying to get back. The only reason I am even writing this reveiw is in hope that after a whole year later someone from the office will finally get back with me.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

Excellent Doctor but very poor office staff! She never answers the phone.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2011

She was so good!! She knew exactly what I needed and was very imformative. Her specialty is depression. Highly recommend her services!!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2008

Dr. Suzette Lugo's Credentials

• Univ Central Del Este (Uce), Esc De Med, San Pedro De MacOris (Grad. 1986)

Top Hospitals in Coldwater, MI