Ratings for Dr. Suliman Gardee

One of the worst doctors I have ever experienced in my life. After waiting 2 hours to see him for a pain in my leg, he barely spoke to me for 10 minutes and didn't even let me explain my symptoms properly. In that time he insulted my intelligence, disrespected my best friend and myself and stated I would die and that he would make a note as he didn't want to be sued by my family when I dropped dead of a stroke. I have never in my life been treated as less of a human being. In a matter of minutes I experienced the highest degree of discrimination which included racism and sexism. He only told me what he 'thought' was wrong with me right after he had finished insulting me. I advise people who value a good experience with a doctor who actually cares to not see this man. He is clearly someone who is unhappy with what he does and proceeds to take out his frustrations in life onto his patients.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Saw Dr. Gardee at a walk-in clinic and was very impressed with him. He was caring and compassionate, and very knowledgeable. A++

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

I went to see this man, who did not examine me at all. I had a recurrent bladder infection and a severe tooth infection. He gave me an antibiotic that he claimed would clear up both, BUT, it did nothing for my tooth infection. In fact, two says later I went to the hospital where I was told it looked like it might be a serious enough infection to be hospitalized on i.v. antibiotics. The antibiotic was changed to one that actually is prescribed for teeth. I received an e-mail stating that an x-ray report had come in for foot pain and among other things was told to lose weight. He told me that he had told his wife of 56 years to lose weight and she managed to lose 20 kg. If you talk about your wife like that, what are you saying about me to the next patient? He told me to stop eating cheeseburgers, pizza, milkshakes... I don't eat this kind of garbage food, as a matter of fact, I dont really have an appetite and told him this. His answer was the food doesn't magically fly from the fridge to your belly button. I did receive an apology in an e-mail but this behaviour is unacceptable.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

Doctor showed me how to lose 25 pounds in 2 years... In a simple way ... I did it ... Thanks Doctor

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

Dr . Gardee is a good doctor who cares about people .

flag | Submitted May 15, 2016

Dr.Gardee is a good Doctor who cares about people.My Wife and I has seen him for 8 years and treated us.He gives you all information needed.He has a lot of patents,he is very good old fashsion doctor.My Wife and I thank you for the great service you have provided us!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

People seem to assume that doctors are omnipotent, and can see internally to every little thing we may have. This becomes evident reading the reviews on this wonderful doctor. As a nurse, I know that people don't explain their symptoms as accurately, or realize that something else they are going through is in fact a symptom. For example my eyes are red and itchy, because I saw them in a mirror and am aware of them, or just saying my belly hurts, when in fact "there was a sharp stabbing pain followed by throbbing and now my belly has the worst pain I have had in my life" is the more accurate description. Dr. Gardee is caring, compassionate, and a great doctor. But he sees hundreds of patients a week. And most satisfied customers won't bother with a review. The few unsatisfied who believe they were mistreated, is a blip on this man's career. And they are probably the same people who complain constantly about everything else.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

After 10 years being my Dr. I agree he is the best.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2015

Waited 3 hours. He spent l3ss than 10 minutes with me. I didnt get to finish telling him all my symptoms. How can he make an accurate diagnosis without all the information? I will NOT go back.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

I had went in to review my STI results since I received a call. He told me I was negative for everything except Hepatitis B, he failed to give me any information about this type of STI and just sent me to get blood work. Not knowing anything about Hep B, I was freaking out for days. I went to go review the results with my family doctor, she showed me the paperwork and it said I was positive to the ANTIBODY of the virus, meaning I couldn't get it. Not only that, it said I was detected with chlymidia which he failed to mention to me. He told me I was negative for chlaymidia and let me leave without the necessary medication or paper work that needs to be filled for Public Health.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015