Ratings for Dr. Suliman Gardee

Disappointing experience. I waited 2.5hours to see him and he did not even ask me for my symptoms or even check/touch where I was injured. This doctor was rude and impatient and began to raise his voice loudly and yell at me when I asked him questions to clarify the x-ray he ordered (without even doing an assessment) for me, he asked me "Do you not speak English? What more do you want I told you to get an x-ray" and then began to tell me he had 45yrs of experience and that I should stop asking questions.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2018

Word of advice for this doctor is to stop building expensive Masjids which is haram from haram money. He is making lots of money by robbing his patient by writing them wrong prescription in process ruining their health.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2018

DISGUSTING is the word. Why doesn't the Canadian Govt. stop such "self proclaimed" doctors from practicing?

flag | Submitted March 23, 2018

Word of advice for this doctor is to stop building expensive Masjids which is haram from haram money he is making by robbing his patient with wrong prescription to them writing in process ruining their health.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

This was definitely the worst doctor I've ever encountered in my life. He kept asking questions about my education only to insult my intelligence. He basically claimed I would not be able to achieve my postgrad dreams based off our ten minute conversation. As a student, it was very discouraging to hear such condescending words from a doctor; someone who is viewed as a respectable individual in the community who we should be able to look up to. I felt humiliated from the moment he walked in to the moment I left, which was practically in tears. This doctor told me he was retired and 'doesn't give a da**'. He also bragged about how easily he flew through med school? I'm so concerned for the patients he must see daily and how they're treated. Regardless of his credentials, no person should ever be treated in such an indecent manner. This doctor is clearly not a happy person and enjoys taking out his frustration on his patients. I'm very sorry for whatever has caused this much pain to this doctor for him. Let us all pray that he finds another hobby for his retirement, other than inflicting pain onto others to make himself feel better.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

Saw Dr. Gardee at a walking clinic. He was very helpful and knowledgeable. He didn't rush me at all and spent a lot of time with me explaining my situation completely and clearly and answered all my question.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

One of the worst doctors I have ever experienced in my life. After waiting 2 hours to see him for a pain in my leg, he barely spoke to me for 10 minutes and didn't even let me explain my symptoms properly. In that time he insulted my intelligence, disrespected my best friend and myself and stated I would die and that he would make a note as he didn't want to be sued by my family when I dropped dead of a stroke. I have never in my life been treated as less of a human being. In a matter of minutes I experienced the highest degree of discrimination which included racism and sexism. He only told me what he 'thought' was wrong with me right after he had finished insulting me. I advise people who value a good experience with a doctor who actually cares to not see this man. He is clearly someone who is unhappy with what he does and proceeds to take out his frustrations in life onto his patients.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Saw Dr. Gardee at a walk-in clinic and was very impressed with him. He was caring and compassionate, and very knowledgeable. A++

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

I went to see this man, who did not examine me at all. I had a recurrent bladder infection and a severe tooth infection. He gave me an antibiotic that he claimed would clear up both, BUT, it did nothing for my tooth infection. In fact, two says later I went to the hospital where I was told it looked like it might be a serious enough infection to be hospitalized on i.v. antibiotics. The antibiotic was changed to one that actually is prescribed for teeth. I received an e-mail stating that an x-ray report had come in for foot pain and among other things was told to lose weight. He told me that he had told his wife of 56 years to lose weight and she managed to lose 20 kg. If you talk about your wife like that, what are you saying about me to the next patient? He told me to stop eating cheeseburgers, pizza, milkshakes... I don't eat this kind of garbage food, as a matter of fact, I dont really have an appetite and told him this. His answer was the food doesn't magically fly from the fridge to your belly button. I did receive an apology in an e-mail but this behaviour is unacceptable.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

Doctor showed me how to lose 25 pounds in 2 years... In a simple way ... I did it ... Thanks Doctor

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016