Ratings for Dr. Eugene Y. Kang

You go to get in Dr Kangs program - Not to interact with staff. The program works but there does not seem to be happy or helpful from staff unless you tug!..

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

You will not regret visiting Dr. Kang. He is effective in his technology, very professional in his interactions, and uses traditional medical procedures. Certain and rather quick results when you follow his protocol.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2014

Dr. Kang ands staff are very motivating and supportive

flag | Submitted November 22, 2011

Dr. Kang has been a great help to me. He is very upfront about his program and if you stick to it, you will see results. He actually takes the time to get to know his patients and what that patients main concerns are. I am very happy with the results I've seen in myself in the last 2 months.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2007

Dr. Kang cares about me and my progress on weight loss program. I only have to see him one out of eight visits but if I see him in the hall or while I am checking out he always stops to say hello and asks me how I am doing on the program. He is very upfront about his expectations and what the program should do for me. If he feels that you are not serious about the program he will stop seeing you as a patient.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2006

Dr Kang always make me feel that I'm his only patient. I don't feel rushed or that it doesn't matter what I feel. He has a very warm feeling about him

flag | Submitted May 25, 2005

Dr. Eugene Y. Kang's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Med Sch At San Antonio, San Antonio Tx 78284 (Grad. 1992)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Baytown, TX