Ratings for Dr. Mike Boorman

Dr. M. Boorman is the absolutely best Doctor in the entire country. A more passionate,knowledgeable doctor would be very hard to find.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2012

An incredible physician who's numerous awards and high level of regard speak volumes, but cannot express how dedicated, knowledgeable and compassionate Dr. Mike is. He has lovingly carried on his fathers legacy of exceptional doctoring in Rimbey, and is an excellent spokesperson for rural healthcare.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2011

Well the first time one of our family members had to see him they had to have the apendix taken out he had said no its not that but his intern said no there is something wrong here....if this person was sent home would have died with in 12 hours and then the second time this being just a couple of days ago same thing family member in a lot of pain nope nothing wrong gave a shot of demerol and said to go home and wait it out. the next day we were rushed to the red deer hospital and ended up that the gull bladder had to come out....this doctor i think got his schooling out of a cracker jack box and should go back to school

flag | Submitted May 13, 2011

He's a jerk and needs to retire he doesn't care about his pt's he just cares about the money. He's probably the worst dr I've eve met and I work in the health care setting. I work with dr's daily

flag | Submitted November 24, 2010

Knowledgeable and compassionate. Dedicated and caring.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2008

My family has used Dr. Mike ever since he returned to Rimbey after he graduated. He is by far the best doctor we have known and is compassionate and caring in every way. He was awarded the "Alberta Rural Physician of the Year" a couple of years ago, so is also recognized by his fellow doctors as great.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2007

Dr. Boorman was my parents doctor and treated my mom for terminal cancer for two and a half years. He was compassionate and caring without fault and if he couldn't help he found someone that could. Our family trusted and appreciated his opinions. There need to be more doctors like him in this world.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2007

My experience with this doctor is nothing more than a waste of my time. He showed no care in my well-being and did what only was benificial to him. Quote" it's a convience for you, and an inconvience for me.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2007

I don't doubt that he has a good knowledge base but he dismisses my concerns I think because I am older and not long for this world. "take an aspirin and call me in a month" should be his slogan.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2007

Dr 'Mike' is very professional and always listens to what I have to say. He takes my opinion seriously instead of just dismissing me because I'm not a medical professional. Overall-he's great!! I am BRCA1 positive and have had some unique issues, he is always interested in what the specialists have had to say- and believes what I tell him. Because he trusts me and my judgements and seems to value my input into my own health it really makes me trust him

flag | Submitted March 16, 2007