Ratings for Dr. Denise L. Handelsman

Great doctor. Very smart and helpful. She listens to what you have to say and does not judge you. She is VERY well educated and trustworthy.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

Dr Handelsman is so nice and very well educated. I feel so comfortable with her as my doctor. . She takes the time and listens to me. Never makes me feel like my questions are dumb. She is very professional. Her receptionist is so friendly and helpful. I am so happy Dr H is my doctor! She had helped me so much and doesn't waste your time or push anything in you

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

Such a wonderful doctor. Very smart and educated. She never makes you feel uncomfortable. Told me " no question is ever a dumb question" I love that . She listens to everything I have to say and makes sure I understand everything before I leave her office. She and her staff are always so nice and helpful.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015

Very Helpful. Listened, understood issues, asked great questions, knows when to dig deeper or be more sensitive. Best progress for mental health in last 10 yrs of different doctors & therapists. Intuitive. Suggests good natural remedies, not just scripts. Very pleased for myself and teenager.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2012

flag | Submitted June 2, 2010

Dr. Denise L. Handelsman's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2002)

Top Hospitals in Brighton, MI